Suprc

• 4 weeks later...

Ah! Presumed you had.

Now I have. Have had the car since Friday[emoji4]

Had 4,54 miles on delivery!!![emoji2]

4 days later, 683,5 miles[emoji12]

Sent by Tapatalk

Sometimes it's called dealer exchange,

This where dealer A has a customer for a car they don't have but dealer B does, so they exchange cars like for like from stock and this means most times a driver will be sent to swap the cars resulting in minimal miles if it's local, longer distances they will trailer it.

Mine had 75km on Odo.

Here in India car is usually off loaded out side city limits. Local taxes are to be paid and later can be driven down to dealer by their driver for customer delivery.

Edited by MASTER001

• 2 weeks later...

It all depends where the car is stored in relation to the dealer,

I work for Audi and milage can range from about 6miles to anything upto 30 miles for a Q3 due to the factory in Spain and there compound at Emden, also depends how close to the petrol station is to the dealers when they have to fuel for the PDI.

We never alter the mileage, as it is still logged on the main memory.

Customers also don't tend to worry, I have deliverd a new car with 600 miles on the clock, this was due to the customer wanting a car that was at the other end of the country but needed it in 3 days, so I drove it from the north west done to Maidstone for its inspection and to be registered,, the back up to the North east to the customer who was over the moon to have there new car, oh it was an RS5 by the way.

• Like 1