4x 17" Octavia vRS alloys with winter M&S tyres

rtz62

I have 4x 17" Octavia vRS alloy wheels fitted with winter M&S tyres for sale

The alloy wheels are in excellent condition, no distortion or damage, and have been very well cared for.

The tyres are Nangkang 225/45 r17 94v M&S s which have 5mm+ of tread.

They tyres are in excellent condition with no sidewall or tread damage as far as I can see.

The cheapest I have seen new versions of these tyres retail is £66.30 each, which with p&p comes to £277.16 for 4.

Then add £10 / tyre for fitting and we are looking at around £317.

Ok, the wheels and tyres aren't brand new, but are as near to new as you can get realistically.

The Sun newspaper quoted The Met Office in saying we are going to have 3 weeks of bad weather with ice and snow and temperatures down to -8.

So, don't risk being caught out, get yourself a set of wheels and tyres and be prepared !

I am asking £375 which I think is reasonable.

Collection only from S42 6HG

I am 4 miles south of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, 5 miles from J29 of the M1 and 11 miles from J28 of the M1 at its junction with the A38

Any queries, please feel free to email me on [email protected] or ring / text on 07400 599499

post-53731-0-19959000-1418499102_thumb.jpg

post-53731-0-06696200-1418499136_thumb.jpg

post-53731-0-46127900-1418498985_thumb.jpg

post-53731-0-98107500-1418499031_thumb.jpg

Well, either these are too expensive or there is pre-Christmas apathy!?!?

I've just fitted a set of winter tyres to my Subaru Forester, grab yourself a set of excellent condition alloys with excellent tyres before apathy turns to regret when the white stuff falls and you can't get about!!!!

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated; unlike some forums I can mention where the feedback is aggressive and often abusive!!!

Personally I wouldn't want mint alloys to use in winter with winter tyres, but each to their own, and these are better than average (aside from ones that have had a refurb imho)

In that case, reduced to £300

Sorry, I don't want to split the wheels and tyres, as I need them gone

Courier would be by your arrangement gunscrossed, not sure how

Much each wheel-tyre combo weighs; where are you, I could travel a reasonable distance.

As we have had 4-6" of snow here in Daaaaarbtshire, anyone interested?