Fabia Mk1 with Factory Sat Nav/Maxidot

softscoop

I thought it might be interesting/a challenge to try and compile a list of all the mk1 Fabia that had sat nav/maxidot specced from the factory as they're rarer than hen's teeth.

I've read somewhere that there were only 18 vRS in the UK with sat nav from the factory.

I've so far managed to find 18 in total now. 14 vRS and 4 Elegance.

Some of these have been spotted when they've been for sale, and some were members from here. I'm fairly sure I've seen a different yellow one too but I haven't got any pictures.

Can you add to this?

2022 List Update

5 non-vRS models:

1. CE07 FUG
  2. GK06 TGO
  3. JM05 APM
  4. WJ06 PVL
  5. WV05 HWD

23 vRS models:

1. CN06 WUY
  2. EJ05 DGY
  3. EJ54 KAA
  4. ET06 GOA
  5. GJ54 HLK
  6. KM06 ZTY
  7. LN04 AVJ
  8. LV04 UNL
  9. MA54 UYX
  10. MT55 MZX
  11. OE55 JUX
  12. OE55 LSZ
  13. OE56 CMZ
  14. PL05 VUG
  15. RA55 KWL
  16. VN05 FZJ
  17. VO06 HHB
  18. WG55 WYC
  19. WU54 HJA
  20. YK04 ZEX
  21. YT55 MPX
  22. YT55 MRX

??56 ??? - Yellow. First reg 17/11/2006. I have a copy of the ebay advert at the time, but unfortunately not the pictures. 

I know it's different from the other 56 reg yellow vRS as it's a different first reg date.

Edited by DeanVRS20VT

Yep, mine was retro fitted and not factory, was removed from a crash damaged fabia and put into mine, the GPS was fitted on the passenger side end panel on mine.

Another member Micky from here has it fitted, it was retro fitted also but by the Skoda dealer around 1 year old so is all fully working (apart from his post saying the pixels have broken last week :D)

I tried to buy another for my current vrs from here but highest I could offer was £200 for the dash and it sold for more than that second hand.

Sat nav is around the same price and then the multichanger is an extra although I always use radio or the aux I've linked up with a genuine skoda lead.

I'd remove a couple of those as they don't have heated seats as well....................................my Elegance has heated seats from the factory.............................

as well as the super rare rear electric windows............................ :p

• Like 1

I've one with maxi dot dash sat nav heated leather, parking sensors, upgraded Bose sound, multichanger, maxi dot stopped working for the day, back to normal

Edited by mickvrs

I've one with maxi dot dash sat nav heated leather, parking sensors, upgraded Bose sound, multichanger, maxi dot stopped working for the day, back to normal

Pictures please :)

I've also remembered there was a red Elegance estate with nav and maxidot on Autotrader a couple of years back. I wonder if any pictures are around anywhere

Didn't the red elegance have xenons as well, I remember seeing one with maxidot and noticed the headlight washers on the normal bumper which I thought was rare.

I don't remember it having xenons, but this was the link to the ebay page.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Fabia-1-9-TDI-PD-ELEGANCE-ESTATE-5DR-AC-SAT-NAV-2007-07-REG-RED-MANUAL-/221193273299?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3380257fd3

Obviously long gone now.

• 1 month later...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=351221345904

If you look around the radio, you can see the trim is curved at the top to suit the factory sat nav also.

The curved trims are available - im ordering them for mine tomorrow. They make it look better finished IMO

LHS trim - 6Y0857481A

RHS trim - 6Y0857482A

Top Trim - 6Y0857231

May as well do the job right and all that

• Like 2