Fabia Mk1 with Factory Sat Nav/Maxidot

softscoop

I've driven a 54 plate car in yellow with the Maxi Dot, Nav, seat heaters, xenons, esp, sun roof, cd changer and cruise.

I would have had it but a couple of the buttons on the sat Nav were missing and the only solution Skoda gave me was a new unit at about £800!

Edited by vRS Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That ones a retro fit really, hasn't got the right trim around the radio where the sides are curved, and the top looks a different colour as if it's newer.

No mention of maxi dot either.

I thought that but if you look at the 2nd picture you can see it has the proper roof mounted triplex aerial fitted.

Yeah, but on my laptop and I'm currently in my phone. The new owner logs on here time to time ;)

Highest spec Fabia I've ever seen and the owner at the time had no idea. Heated leather seats, satnav, maxidot, cd multichanger, xenons, uprated Bose sound system, sunroof, cruise control, parking sensors and God knows what els.