2000 Felicia - Gear stick gaiter clip/frame wanted

Hi all,

I'm looking for a part for my 2000 1.6 Felicia GLXi and I can't track it down.

I need the frame/clip that attaches to the bottom of the gear stick gaiter, holding it in place in the hole in the centre console.

Unfortunately the tabs have snapped off mine so the gaiter is now loose.

I had a quick look at the VAG parts catalogue and it doesn't seem to be listed, just the gaiter, which I assume is only the faux-leather part, rather than the frame as well.

Does anyone know where I can find the clip/frame?

Cheers!

Those sort of parts are nearly impossible to get from the skoda dealer now, most have been dropped off the parts system, your best bet is trying a few breakers yards.

On a 2000 model that has the later centre console type too, some have the type with the cup holders, and others where the gaiter is flush with the floor.

Mine has the 2 cup holders (and the slightly weird removable box)

I thought that might be the case.

My girlfriend is visiting family in the Czech Republic for Christmas so I might see if she can track one down, she managed to find me a gear linkage and ABS sensor last time!

• Like 1

hi there you can look for a other spec cars even some 1.3 you have the face lift center consel... i may have what you need as i am breaking my gokart felicia after xmas... if your still needing..