The vrs is booked in for development on it

Ant-Vrs

^^ say whaaaat? oh dear....

Ant, what exactly is being developed? The whole exhaust system including headers, turbo back, cat back or just the back box?

I wish somebody manufactured a full exhaust system which would have some half decent exhaust headers unlike the joke factory installed in our twinchargers... 

^^ say whaaaat? oh dear....

Ant, what exactly is being developed? The whole exhaust system including headers, turbo back, cat back or just the back box?

I wish somebody manufactured a full exhaust system which would have some half decent exhaust headers unlike the joke factory installed in our twinchargers...

I don't know why that kenwood but is there I commented on something else but ended up here...

They already do a downpipe, sportcat or decat from the Polo gti which is the same. But they need my car develop a catback system for the fabia vrs. As the back box are completely different.

Like I said before I'm trying to get them to do a group buy on theses if there is enough interest.

Ant

• Like 1

Once they know what they will cost

and they can get it to sound better than that one on the Polo GTI then maybe there will be takers for them.

I don't know why that kenwood but is there I commented on something else but ended up here...

They already do a downpipe, sportcat or decat from the Polo gti which is the same. But they need my car develop a catback system for the fabia vrs. As the back box are completely different.

Like I said before I'm trying to get them to do a group buy on theses if there is enough interest.

Ant

Down pipe in my understating refers to the part of the exhaust between turbo and the catalyst, but correct me if that is not what you meant plz.

What I am after is the properly designed headers from the head exhaust ports to a collector and then to turbo as this gives the most real gains.

The log type headers imho are one of the major causes why this engine is not running as it should be not to mention lacking in power.

I'd buy one straight away!

The problem is the turbocharger would have to be relocated o achieve a decent header design

• Like 2

There are nice upgraded Turbos available, 

but worth getting one of these to use,

keeping the original aside and knock something up with some scaffolding & ingenuity.. (or maybe the correct materials)

http://www.turbo-shop.net/en/CTHE-132kw-/-180hp-Turbocharger.html

Edited by goneoffSKi

• 3 weeks later...

Ant

Hi,i am interested if it sounds and looks like the polo one,if you can let me know price all in,i live in brighton can they do it here thanks.

Judging from the video focusing on the exhaust it does sound a bit too much for me but the one outside the car doing a few drive off/by's is fine. Count me in for the time being.

One thing I noticed in that 2nd video (from the outside), does anybody else hear a whistle/fluttering every time the guy lets off the gas? Almost like a phone ringing. Does that come from the exhaust (don't think so) or does the car have an upgraded CAI? I started noticing a sound like this on mine after I upgraded to the ITG but never really paid much attention.

• 2 weeks later...