Hid replacement, look ok with normal sidelights?

Just received my hid's from London Colour, 4300k ones and hope to fit them this weekend. Wondering what people think of just leaving the existing sidelight bulbs in or if it would look strange with the different colour lights. If not what led bulbs work with no fault codes or any problems?

I didnt like the yellowish white that my capless side light bulbs gave out so I have fitted these below and no bulb warning light has ever showed on my dash 2010 fl 1.9 tdi   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331348796146?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT  

I have no connection whatsoever with the seller nor the business i just thought it may help you :)

I think they look ok.

I did buy some Philips blue vision sidelights though as they are slightly whiter. It makes the front end more OEM looking with normal bulbs in IMO.

Phil

Thanks, will try led bulbs and if it causes any problems can just get something similar to the Philips blue vision, no one else would probably notice but think it would annoy me lol, cheers

• Like 1

Just received my hid's from London Colour, 4300k ones and hope to fit them this weekend. Wondering what people think of just leaving the existing sidelight bulbs in or if it would look strange with the different colour lights. If not what led bulbs work with no fault codes or any problems?

you going to have to code them in ?