Stupid question regarding sun visor

I have not asked a stupid question for a while... Lol 

On your sunvisors... Do you have the air bag warning sticker on both sides... i.e when the visor is up or down? 

Mine has it both sides and I think it looks a mess :)

Stu

Passenger side only on my 64 plate. Although it does not seem to be a sticker, more like incorporated into the visor. I find this a little annoying as the transfer/sticker or what ever it is, is on the outside of the visor so is always visible when the visor is not in use. As you say, it does look rather odd!

Edited by H2O
  • Like 1

Passenger side only on my 64 plate. Although it does not seem to be a sticker, more like incorporated into the visor. I find this a little annoying as the transfer/sticker or what ever it is, is on the outside of the visor so is always visible when the visor is not in use. As you say, it does look rather odd!

Both sides on mine. Just checked

Checked my 2013 Superb FL today and I don't have any warning stickers on the sun visors at all. However, my wife's 2014 Octavia has them on the passengers side sun visor - on both sides, just like yours.

Maybe the sticker guy swaps from the Superb factory to the Octavia factory when he feels like it.

• Like 1

How can you remove it is the real question as it does look awful. I suppose they have it as a legal disclaimer and it isn't supposed to be removed

Edited by peterposh