Part out of my Fabia Scout - RARB - Columbus - BT Unit etc etc

I'm looking around for something bigger with a DSG box so am prepping my Fabia Scout for sale and turning it to stock.

Pictures will follow at the weekend of the items in question, as I am at work in Scotland until tonight. Prices are plus postage at cost, collection is free. (Warrington, Cheshire, Willing to meet part way with anyone)

Here we go

RNS 510 / Skoda Columbus - It's an LED Columbus  "E" Revision and in perfect condition, sold, with a code and GPS Antenna

£400

Genuine VAG Bluetooth Module with Plug and Play Harness included 5K0 035730B

£120

1.6 CR TDi MaxiDot Dashpod - Excellent condition, can be coded by the likes of Eddie_NL (He did my Retrofit)

£40

3 Spoke Sports MultiFunction Steering Wheel - Left buttons = volume / track select ------ Right side Scroll / select /Phone /back Retrofitted to my car by Eddie_NL

£100

H&R Rear ARB - Was fitted in April this year at AwesomeGti - Great Condition as it's not had a winter yet.

£80

4 x 15" Steel Winters, with Nokian WRD3 Tyres fitted - they have done 1400 miles and are almost like new 5 x 100 to suit Fabia Mk2 (Will fit other cars, just check yourself)

£275 for the set

VanStyle Windows Shades for Tailgate and Rear Windows (Including quarters) with storage bag

£25

All these were fitted to my 2012 1.6 CR Fabia Scout, obviously the Columbus / BT etc will fit other vehicles, but buyers responsibility to check.

If I don't get back via PM straight away please mail me on [email protected] 

Cheers

Fluff'

Dashpod and Wheel

resource_0000khWaB_b5SK_zps7543f6c4.jpg

Damn, I forgot to do the pictures, but never mind I will get them done tomorrow.

The Rear ARB is sold pending collection / Payment.

Shades are sold Pending Payment

Steering wheel will do for £90 delivered, which is a bargain

Winter wheels are in mint condition, Nokians WRD3's are only scrubbed in, to expensive to courier so £260 collected

• 1 month later...

No probs, I was having a long overdue scour of the classifieds and it was your BT module that caught my eye initially but I dearly miss my mfsw and would love to retrofit one!