Bolero Radio and Surround Trim

Squible

Hi everyone

I have a good condition Bolero radio for sale. As many of you will know it comes with a 6 disk changer, sd card input and supports aux input too.
I am looking for around £150 £140 for this item.

I also have the elegance spec trim surround that fits with the Bolero, I'm selling this for £10.   Trim has been sold.

I'm offering free delivery around the Manchester area, otherwise the buyer will have to collect or pay for postage.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about these items.

Edit: I found the Bolero manual in the glove box and will include this with the unit.

post-107828-0-24747200-1419026883_thumb.jpg

post-107828-0-43689300-1419026941_thumb.jpg

post-107828-0-03173300-1419027082_thumb.jpg

Edited by Squible
  • Like 1

What model number, manufacturer, HW and SW number is this unit please? Should all be on the white sticker(s) on the top or side of the unit.

e.g.1Z0 035 156 M, Delphi, HW 001, SW 0008

I already have a 1Z0035156F (Blaupunkt) but I want to put a Delphi unit in instead. If yours is a 'M' made by Delphi then I'm interested.

Also, if you don't mind-

Any problems with the unit?

Any scratches on the screen/plastics?

Do you have the security code?

What model number, manufacturer, HW and SW number is this unit please? Should all be on the white sticker(s) on the top or side of the unit.

e.g.1Z0 035 156 M, Delphi, HW 001, SW 0008

I already have a 1Z0035156F (Blaupunkt) but I want to put a Delphi unit in instead. If yours is a 'M' made by Delphi then I'm interested.

Also, if you don't mind-

Any problems with the unit?

Any scratches on the screen/plastics?

Do you have the security code?

Hi

It's a 1Z0035156F Blaupunkt (sorry), HW 008, SW 0053.

The only thing I've noticed is compared to my columbus unit it takes longer to scan the sd card when I start the car, but after this the sd card runs without lag.

There are no scratches that I've been able to find (and I've been looking very closely).

Yes I do have the security code.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...