glove box arm rest storage box

Quick search on Ebay. One seller is 'leon-sell' delivered for under a tenner (from China inc postage). Search; skoda superb glove box armrest storage box. Well spotted Superbpete...and for posting. Will solve many issues!

Some better pictures of it in place from this ebay seller..... Not sure i like it now though. I thought it just fitted into the bottom of the armrest storage but it looks like it fits across the top instead....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Armrest-Box-Glove-Box-Secondary-Storage-For-Skoda-Superb-/221625607020?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3399ea636c#ht_6036wt_1173

Somewhere in China a businessman is moving out from his straw hut and buying up the massive industrial estate (next to the Apple factory) because his December earnings have centupled. All because of 1 post on Briskoda :clap:

Apologies for anyone who might be racially offended. I have nothing against Apple.

• Like 3

Just had the seller of these e-mail me, he says he will some more stock in in the new year, he thanks all from the forum for purchasing.

Looking back at my E-bay account, I ordered mine on the 23/11/14 it arrived on the day of the post 19/12/14. Have faith I buy a lot of automotive bits from China, my mud flaps came from there both front and rear sets as a package half the price of OM ones and really as good a quality.

Mine arrived today, and very happy with it! Shocked it came in a proper cardboard box with some pictures and branding on it, usually from China it's just a plastic bag and that's it.

Came with 2 removable anti-slip inserts (one for the main area and one for the side pocket), and it fits like a glove! My mini flashlight fits perfectely in the smaller area on the side, don't plan on using the coin-holders but my dashcam micro-SD card reader lives there now. And the main compartement can hold an iPhone 6 (just). Fits well in my pre-facelift Superb!

On the box it did say "finally you get to have the bigger car you always wanted". Had a bit of a chuckle about that, it actually makes the space smaller, and in it's class (exec estate) there aren't that many roomier options than the 'purb, apart from maybe the E-class merc...

10 EUR's well-spend in my eyes!

6xpyqx.jpg

Edited by Too Tall

Oh yes, you can just lift it out using the divider between the coin area and the main area, or just slide your fingernail inderneath the side.

I'm classifying this as "most useless usefull item ever bought" for my car, and that's something!

Edited by Too Tall
  • Like 3

Oh yes, you can just lift it out using the divider between the coin area and the main area, or just slide your fingernail inderneath the side.

I'm classifying this as "most useless usefull item ever bought" for my car, and that's something!

Wow... That's some recommendation! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Shows how good our postal system is when we ordered on the same day and the one going to Belgium has already arrived but the British one's, Which don't exactly have that much further to travel in the scale of things, are nowehere to be seen yet..... :notme:  :notme:  :notme:

• Like 1

Anyone got caught with import duties?  :sweat:

Not here in Belgium, came marked as 7 USD value.

It's always a good idea to order around / before the holidays, at least in Belgium I know they check the packages for custums untill they reach a certain limit in the warehouse, then they just do the security checks and the send them all on.

I've ordered 25 EUR items in the middle of the year, and I get calls/emails asking for proof of value (invoice), then was slapped with a 10 EUR "flat customs fee" and 21% VAT of the value of the item.  :envy:

I've ordered 500+ EUR items half december, not a peep  :p

Don't know how it works in the UK though...