glove box arm rest storage box

Well I'm surprised mine arrive today & was only ordered 24/12/14 - i gotta say money well spent my iPhone 5s fits perfect & there is still room to store stuff underneath, the only thing i done was use some thin double side tape to fix the rubber mats in pace as they are only loosely fitted.

• Like 1

Mine arrived on Saturday. Fitted it yesterday before i set off down to Newport for a week on a training course. Nothing put in it as yet only issue i found was it rattled a little when going over bumps? Maybe a little padding etc... around the edges will stop that.

Well gentlemen, most of you had the opportunity for a play around, what is the consensus regarding usability? I am a sucker for gadgets, most of which end up gathering dust either in the car or around the house.

TooTalls I'm classifying this as "most useless usefull item ever bought" for my car, and that's something! has me convinced this is a worthwhile buy!

Mine arrived just after the New Year too. Slots in very will and yep, the iPhone and the same small Cree torch as TooTall's fits great in the little slot! For £7 its a useful "thing" which, if OE, would no doubt cost £30, so... well, chuffed! :thumbup:

Thanks, ordered one today, there seems to be a few sellers on EBay so finger a crossed I have ordered t he current one. It appear to have two sections that fit together a semicircle end and the main body.

The rattles i heard from mine have stopped since fitting it so maybe it was just as it settled into position. Not got round to properly putting things in it yet but thinking about putting my CREE torch in if it will fit. I have the Skoda phone holder in my drinks holder so not sure whether i will put my phone under the armrest as i'll probably end up leaving it there everytime i get out of the car. :)

Mine arrived today, pretty speedy delivery service. Only downside is it does not have any slot to allow cables for Aux. Connection of say mp3 player, that said it looks neat.

Either a small X cut into it with a stanley knife or a small hole drilled would suffice.

Arrived and installed today. I can also confirm it is one of the most useful useless upgrades I have carried out. Stuff that I was once happy to share the same space are now separated by a few mm of rigid plastic.

I anticipate it will reduce the amount of time spent searching for a pen by approx. 75%.

• Like 1

Yes I've removed my Skoda cup holder located phone holder and put the phone in the new tray in the arm rest now... I've forgotten it a few times but at least it's hidden away out of view etc.....

Edited by WaveyDavey

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine last week, turns out it's useful!

Underneath the tray I have an APT-X audio codec Bluetooth receiver (have Bolero without Bluetooth) connected to Aux socket using a right angle 3.5mm connector so it's clear of the bottom of the tray. For power I put a hole in the coin section of the tray for the USB cable.

• Like 1

Very happy with mine. No rattle issues. It would be useful if the partition between the two compartments was higher as there isn't much to get hold of if you want to pull it out.

No rattles to report and a little mod with a drill and Dremel can now charge phone and connect ipod.

Good buy it would seem so far :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Smudgers