glove box arm rest storage box

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered one - thanks for the heads up. Be interesting to see what happens at Swiss customs  :D

• 1 month later...

Think I am going to invest in one of these.... Looks like it may keep things a little more tidy :) Would need to modify for my MDi lead, but that would be a small hole :) 

So, can anyone recommend a seller they have used that was reliable? 

Did you need to pay any duties on this when it arrived?

Stu

Think I am going to invest in one of these.... Looks like it may keep things a little more tidy :) Would need to modify for my MDi lead, but that would be a small hole :)

So, can anyone recommend a seller they have used that was reliable?

Did you need to pay any duties on this when it arrived?

Stu

Hi Stu. Yes, item arrived in just over a week and no issues with duty as it had the standard Chinese customs declaration on the package as <£10 IIRC..

Just ordered one - thanks for the heads up. Be interesting to see what happens at Swiss customs  :D

Mine came rough in Switzerland fine without any customs issues. Surprising....about the first item where I have not been clobbered for tax here!

Delivery was quick (9 days?) and product fits perfectly and works as intended. I used the link earlier on this thread to buy from.

Dave

Just got the last one thanks for the heads up, let's see how long it takes to get to British Forces Germany via the UK I'm going for 4 weeks ( ever the optimist).

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived today in the post, looks to be decent quality for £8.00 :)

Not fitted yet, plastic has a slight "bow" inwards on the long side, so I have just put a tin in to stretch it a little the other way :)

Cheap, fast delivery from the chap on Ebay above, and looks to be a useful accessory... 

Ordered mine today, estimated delivery 11/5 - 29/5.

Unfortunately the weak Euro has pushed it over € 11. 

Fitted, looks good, really impressed, cheap and useful, keeps any stuff nice and tidy, would recommend one...

Just need to cut a small hole to allow the MDI lead through... ;) 

For the money it is not bad, quality is good, comes with a couple of rubber inserts and fits well.... Mine took about 2 weeks to deliver by post... 

My opinion.. well worth the £8.00 and it does tidy the area up nice... 

Just got the last one thanks for the heads up, let's see how long it takes to get to British Forces Germany via the UK I'm going for 4 weeks ( ever the optimist).

Well well I was a bit of with my estimating the time frame, it arrived today well chuffed bargain price and a handy bit of kit, my first mod!!! Now do I buy those carbon effect Skoda badges on fleabay so tempting

• 2 weeks later...