New Forest BBQ 2015 *** UPDATED Saturday, 25th July***

@Lee

Definitely next year will try and camp as well.

Lee how are you enjoying the RARB?

braaaaaaaaaaaaap :D

Really pleased with it, makes a big difference. That and the map combined = a bit of a sleeper :D

• Like 2

arghhhhhhhhh. Forgot to mention three other people who thanks are due to;

Adam and his parents. :thumbup:

Big thanks again for letting us rock up for the weekend :)

• Like 2

arghhhhhhhhh. Forgot to mention three other people who thanks are due to;

Adam and his parents. :thumbup:

Big thanks again for letting us rock up for the weekend :)

No worries Lee, was a good weekend, i said hello to a few more people this year rather than staying out the way but i then ditched you all on saturday night as i was invited for a nice meal out and thought it rude not to! :)

Maybe next year i will actually bring the octavia down.. On the back of the trailer, im not driving it all that way! Lol

• Like 2

Sorry i couldn't make this. but the car is currently in the bodyshop after a work colleague took a disliking to it.....

So i didn't fancy turning up in a Mazda 3 rental (not a bad car by all accounts) as i have to try and keep the milage down on it. 

Sorry i couldn't make this. but the car is currently in the bodyshop after a work colleague took a disliking to it.....

So i didn't fancy turning up in a Mazda 3 rental (not a bad car by all accounts) as i have to try and keep the milage down on it.

You're supposed to rack the miles up when it's not yours!

When I first got my Fabia I had to return it so they could replace the clutch and DMF, they gave me a Volvo C30 R-Design with just 500 miles on the clock and I returned it a week later with 2k on it after a road trip to Holland :giggle:

We also had someone in the white Audi that was a courtesy car, so you wouldn't have been alone!