Stereo adapter

KBPhoto

I have an adapter going spare if anyone is upgrading their headunit and aerial combination.

I have a used double adapter for the Columbus/Amundsen/Bolero if upgrading from a Stream or other headunit with one aerial. You'll obviously need to add a second aerial to the connectors to get full benefit. £8 posted.

post-59543-0-76250100-1419368424_thumb.jpg

I had a neutral green connector and a white radio connector (both male) on there to differentiate between the two connectors going to the white double female connector.

All of these connectors can be changed quite easily and are available on eBay for a few pence if desired.

If you want a second aerial receiver, I have two for sale (one AM/FM and one FM only).

post-59543-0-42615700-1419368248_thumb.jpg

post-59543-0-75289700-1419368360_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have swapped the green and white connectors on the two cables over (so that the white / FM connectors are on the new cable) but can swap them back if required.

It's really easy and requires no tools to do it.

Hiya,

On the face of it I'll have them. Sorry I'm a little confused, I'm after GPS, GSM & DAB am I right in thinking the two you have are for GPS & GSM? Will the GSM one be long enough to reach under the seat to the BT module?

Thanks

Dave

They are both more than long enough to reach on an Octavia estate and are suitable for any application (although you'll be best using them for GPS, GSM or FM applications as you'll get better signal strength for DAB with the other cable type).

I'll PM you payment details and to get your address.