2011 Skoda Fabia vRS Estate For Sale

MartynVRS

The time has come to finally put my car up for sale. Been offered something quite special to replace it. This car has been so good it had to be. The car is well known here so it's for sale here first.

• 50000 miles (Will go up due to daily use)
  • Candy White
  • Full Skoda service history. Last service done Dec 22nd
  • MOT until September
Ordered the car from Sinclair Skoda back in September 2011 and specced it with the following options:
  • Rear parking sensors
  • Climate control
  • Gigaro Black
  • Armrest
  • Glasses holder
  • Boot protector
  • Mud Flaps front and rear
It's done 49000 miles, half of which have been done this year on faster roads. I always let it warm up properly before pushing it and take it easy the last mile. Here's a review I did after 10000 miles as I was so happy with it. Still feel the same now. (see thread)

Uses very little oil, only 500ml every 5000 miles. Initially I had concerns like many others about the oil usage, how much was normal, was it using too much, etc so took it into Skoda in March 2013 at 15000 miles to have it checked (see thread). It had the breather pipe installed and a few ECU updates as a precaution. Since then I got a job where the commute was a lot longer, I could stretch it's legs and as many agree here, by only topping it up to the middle of the stick when warm the usage has all but gone. Last year it did the majority of it's miles all on faster roads with very little time in traffic. Had tracking done at 39000 miles as it had more wear on the insides (see thread). All fine now.

Only bad points is a small ding on the driver door which is easy enough for a dent removal company to pull out I just haven't had time. Rear tyres have been changed (29/01/15) so 215 40 17's all round. Means you get a car with an MOT until September and it's serviced for another 10000 miles.

It's been a fantastic car, reliable, comfortable, good on fuel considering the performance. Seen 45mpg on a run and regularly see high 30's around town. It's been run on VPower/Momentum 99 in all the time I've owned it and haven't had any real issues with it. It's the easiest car to live with I've ever owned and this year where I've done quite a bit of mileage it hasn't skipped a beat. I'm really going to miss it when it goes as it's such a perfect fit for me.

Putting it for sale here first as it's too good to let go to someone unknown and would like it if someone in the forum bought it instead. I'm in no rush to sell as the new car is garaged until I'm ready. The only reason I'm selling is because I've been offered something very special and as much as I'd like to I can't justify running two cars.

I also have Thule 120cm roof bars for it too that are also for sale separately.

£6950

More pictures to follow

IMG_20140531_171140_zps7233a64c.jpg

-

IMG_20140928_151626_zpsh2pnzj6x.jpg

-

IMG_20140928_142452_zpsb6iutxvp.jpg

• Like 3

I'm giving it until maybe the end of the month before I return to stock if no one is interested. But don't really want to go to that hassle really. With Bilsteins and Eibachs is how the car should have always been.

• Like 2

Be interested in the suspension if you return to stock....Need to take the Fabia off its stilts now its the only fast car I have :(

• 4 weeks later...