What car would you have if you didnt have your fabia?

I like ur style. Im not looking to change either, just thought id try and get abit of a discussion going :D I love saloon cars especially the 5 series e60/61, not only the perfect size, I have drove 525d and 530d and from my experience they are the comfiest, quickest, most finest looking beemers out there (i have also drove various e46 models, X5 E70,and 730d) Id love to own one, one day! Turbocharged petrol... BMW 535i E60 would be a LOT of fun (insurance would be a killer though :sweat:) Very quick car.

In the real world it would have to be another small sensible car... but in my fantasy world I'd go back to my Range Rover classic V8. However I do fancy a Prius just so I could creep up behind the silly buggers who insist on walking in the road!

For normal sensible use I don't think you can beat the Fiesta ST myself.

It's a cracking package.

How anyone that has driven one can't like it is a complete mystery to me because they are so capable and so much fun.

But not super fast, you can enjoy them without breaking the speed limit every two minutes.