Bolero Head Unit

88rsr

Hi Guys, I have my Bolero up for sale from my FL Octavia.

100% Fully working order but I've replaced it with a Columbus.

It comes with the code and I'll throw in the fascia too (FL version with the 2 dials and button panel for climate control)

Preferably would like it collecting (I can even help with fitting if really needed) I've shown it working with a phone in one of the pics but this isn't included it's just to show it supports and works with the bluetooth kits (mines a Fiscon).

£125 collected from Rotherham

Pics...
20150114_080610_zpsss7waa0p.jpg
20150114_080619_zps7swo6whm.jpg
20150114_080640_zpssw4zzucj.jpg
20150114_080652_zps1hu47pju.jpg
20150108_133407_zpsueq9nqsg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Does this have Bluetooth integrated mate? Or would I need to buy the module separately? Also it would be going into a 57 ocatavia vrs. I assume with the fascia it's a straight swap over? Thanks Olly 

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. It is now provisionally sold pending collection tomorrow.

Cheers.

(to answer Olly I think I mentioned in the add but it is a separate module needed for bluetooth functionality on the Bolero mate :thumbup: )

Ok the Bolero has gone but I do have the silver brushed aluminium effect surround still which is for the F/L with climate control. It is unmarked and no broken clips or anything.

£25 plus postage ?

Cheers