Bluetooth with Swing radio and iPhone

Hello,

The bluetooth in my Rapid from march 2014 (with Swing radio) doesn't work correctly.

It was paired with a Blackberry (so it should work).

I can't pair it with my iPhone 5S  :envy:

plus it's searching for the black berry every 5 min :( (so I'm loosing the informations on the board).

Does some one have a solution for this ?

How to pair the iPhone ?

How to reset the bluetooth ?

Is it possible to deactivate the bluetooth option ?

Thank you,

Matthieu

Go into the phone menu on your Maxidot, from there select New User and you can then pair another phone.

BTW - This is all in the manual.

I use an iPhone 5S running the latest iOS 8 build, pairs and operates with the factory Bluetooth in my Rapid without any issue at all. Same applies to my iPad Mini Retina (also running iOS 8) and the missus' iPhone 6.

This is why I'm still thinking it's user error on the part of the OP, given it works in his car with a BlackBerry.

Thank you for your replies.

Unfortunately I can't delete the Blackberry.

When I enter the menu, I go to "media"- paired devices- choose blackberry- delete: I get the message "cannot delete it's setup as a phone"

Thank you for your replies.

Unfortunately I can't delete the Blackberry.

When I enter the menu, I go to "media"- paired devices- choose blackberry- delete: I get the message "cannot delete it's setup as a phone"

Then your only option, I'm sad to say, is to return to your nearest Skoda dealer and have the system reset with their diagnostics computer. I doubt disconnecting the battery will wipe the settings.

Strange you can't delete it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes very strange, that's why I'm looking for a way to reset the Bluetooth.

I think Chrisgreen is right, I'll probably have to go to the reseller.

I was hopping I could fix it by myself :(

• Like 1

Hello,

I went to the reseller on Saturday (unfortunately the technicians were not working).

The guy told me it's probably an easy thing as deconnecting reconnecting the bluetooth module.

Unfortunately we were not able to find this module (not under the front seats apparently).

Does anyone know where to find the BT module ?

Thank you,

Matthieu

• 2 years later...

Hey matthieu i know this is an old post but did you ever find out where the bluetooth module is?my bluetooth has somehow been stuck in mute and ive tried everything to get it going...everything else has sound. I want to try and d/c and reconnect the bt module