So having had my Monte Carlo now for 2 years ive finally started to tinker.I ve always liked the agressivness the monte has in its best all black form but it seemed to me to be lacking something and slowly i have started to try to replace that missing something. First ill start with my little things. I started with painting my calipers red this was followed by some carbon fibre effect wrap on the little "moustache" above the grille. This was followed by wraping the stereo surround in the same carbon fibre effect. I then changed the map reading lights to white leds with a blue one in the middle. This was the start... the thing that has spurred me forward most is having now had to sell my mx5 which i had extensivly modified i am now wanting to tinker properly with my car so this saturday I fitted 40mm lowering springs the flood gates are now open and mods to come before show season... includeing an exhaust, wheel spacers and maybe more suggestions welcome pictures shall follow!! 

This sounds good :) i've also got an all black monte and painted my calipers red, replaced interior lights with leds and number plate as well and also fitted an hid kit and changed my indicator bulbs for chrome ones so they don't look orange. Next thing i might try and do is change the heater and headlight switches inside and replace them with chrome ones from the Citigo as they look much better imo. I've also wanted spacers but can't find any decent hubcentric ones for a good price...

Edited by ang9444

the wrap is the premium stuff off amazon and its a case of having to take off the front moustache bit.

pop the bonnet

find the white clips

fit a small socket over them to squash them

pull it off

then cut out a piece about an inch over on each side then using a hairdryer mold the front as perfectly as you can

then using a razor blade cut out the badge

then cut taball around the edge to fold behind it (it doesn't matter what it looks like on the back)

ill find a link to the wrap when I finish working :D

let me know how you get on de badging your monte front and back mate as i want to do mine! and heres a picture of my new grill with the facelift badge from skoda will be adding carbon fibre to the old grill top as soon as the vinyl arrives and de badging it and putting some new red badges I've bought

skoda%20front.jpg