you got a video mate?

Not as of yet i intend to get one though. How hard were your under car lights to fit? I think it looks awesome!! Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive thread really good read. Im going to do a summary one of mine when its done i think. If it ever is!!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So here she is with the lights done and i can't believe the difference!!! One of the best mods Ive done im going to do the fogs too if the rain stops. nearly ready for the shows now 95dbf247ad38f00b0f90132df334fcd7.jpg

looks like mine! makes a HUGE difference in a black car right? the rear lights are the only bright shiny thing on it.... looks way better , I fli eyed mine :)

img0996db.jpg

• Like 1

No its cut in a fair way mate hard to tell black on black ill get another to try and show that...

Hi liking the monte, really want to do an exhaust mod like this to my monte. Could you post a pic of the car so you can see see the back and the side, from the side which the exhaust is on please, just so we can see the exhaust from a different angle.

Thanks

Hi liking the monte, really want to do an exhaust mod like this to my monte. Could you post a pic of the car so you can see see the back and the side, from the side which the exhaust is on please, just so we can see the exhaust from a different angle.

Thanks

I must ask why younwant that angle though [emoji1]