FOR SALE: Bob's Octavia vRS Mk1 1.8t

BobIzYaUncle

Hi all, the time has come for me to sell the octy

please time time to read the ad, as this will make a lovely car for somebody at a bargain price

heres my progress thread for reference and work I've done over the last couple years

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/293292-bobs-skoda-octavia-vrs/

2002 Skoda Octavia vRS MK1

1.8t AUQ engine

124k Miles

MOT till December 2015

its currently tax'd but you will have to tax yourself due to new vehicle taxing legislation

Service History

35mpg round town

45mpg long distance

Detatchable tow bar with single electrics

Good Points - mostly done since ive owned it . . .

INTERIOR HAS NOW BEEN CLEANED

FORGOT TO MENTION, THE FRONT ARMS HAVE BEEN POLY-BUSHED BY PREVIOUS OWNER

I ALSO REPLACED BOTH BALLJOINTS AND O/S CV JOINT LAST YEAR

Freshly Referbished Alloy wheels (spiders) in dark anthrecite

11months MOT

Good service history - (I did the last oil change last weekend using genuine parts from TPS after replacing the Oil Pick up pipe).

Brand New Allied Nippon front and rear Brake pads fitted today

New NSR calliper - genuine TRW

Brake fluid changed

New genuine coil packs 6 months ago

New spark plugs

New Front ball joints

New Link arms

New top strut mount

very clean engine bay

parking sensors - which actually work

2 good tyres - 4/5mm tread

1 good continental spare tyre (loose) included in sale

Spare alloy wheel with tyre although close to legal limit

New clutch / SMF kit at 116k miles (septmeber 2013)

new nsr caliper and full brake fluid changed

Modifications included

Forge 007p valve covered less than 3000 miles

19mm 500ml oil catch can

Lowered 15mm front and original springs on rear although 15mm rear springs will be included in sale, I found it sits too low at the rear but best suited with current setup

Solid mass flywheel conversion

simplified breather system

simplified vacuum system

Team Heko Wind deflectors

calipers repainted green couple months ago - will include paint tin 3/4 full

dash cam - although not the best quality, will require sd card to record, is powered by in car charger

Fly Eye covered front headlights and partial rear lights using genuine fly eye - film not cheap copy

JVC CD/MP3 player with multi colour display and aux input

Fusion subwoofer with built in amp

still have original tape player and cd disc changer in boot although I could'nt get good from the changer

Good condition interior with no rips or tears, ideally needs the seats shampooing though

de-restricted air box with short 3" diameter cold air feed

Pipercross panel filter new last year

Bad points

Cat C write off in 2012

light surface corrosion starting on rear arches

slight dent in passanger front wing, I have a replacement in black but this is slightly corroded.

only 1 remote key, works perfectly fine

exhaust had new clamps before last mot, but think one of the clamps has come loose as the exhaust has tilted slighlty

2 mot advisories - front wheel bearing slight play and nsr tyre close to legal limit although I have a continental tyre to go with the sale

this is how it looked when I first got it :sick:

336347228b24bfd2cea39face5992ef1.jpg

and now

858ec81bc4c1297415654f75e4cd812a.jpg

fd87d618275b8fd16e4c1eab0d3fd00a.jpg

a2190d6f0efe125e022f91e3a799f253.jpg

2b7b35c957635b375e7166f4b12faaee.jpg

ad628791fc9ebda0e1d704b97c2bdda2.jpg

1dd21602f8b15aa95cfc00f0aaecac65.jpg

e7ab3f5a79d70a57cc7ecf66cdb14726.jpg

I will add more pictures soon

I have looked after her the best I can since becoming the owner in august 2013 when I swapped my Mazda Mx5 for the octy. It cost me around £1300 initially then spent nearly £300 a few weeks later when the clutch went. I have spent countless hours and money on this car getting it to how it is now.

I'm sure theres tonns of sruff I've missed out but f you have any quaries drop me a PM and I'll get back to you asap, or PM me your number and I'll call your back

Asking £1250 - worth more and even more broken into parts but would rather keep this one alive :,(

Edited by BobIzYaUncle

another problem sorted. . . central locking now works mint again.

new drivers door latch ;)

unfortunatly couldnt get one of the latch bolts out and striped it on a previous attempt so had to drill it out today and replace with new

caddf293511c1d4e5ab119270f569323.jpg

• Like 1

Would you consider a swap for this? After writing my octy off last may I've been running a 52plate golf mk4 gttdi (130) 3Dr in black....car is sitting at 111k with history until 93k (i bought it at 97k and have serviced it myself since with parts invoices to show this) its totally standard bar a remap from a company called maptech in brigg (nr scunthorpe)

Would you consider a swap for this? After writing my octy off last may I've been running a 52plate golf mk4 gttdi (130) 3Dr in black....car is sitting at 111k with history until 93k (i bought it at 97k and have serviced it myself since with parts invoices to show this) its totally standard bar a remap from a company called maptech in brigg (nr scunthorpe)

only just noticed this post sorry mate, although we've been chatting on swapz I'll pm you my number later with confirmation of day to meet. cheers

Hi there, im looking for one of these once my bmw sells, ends friday on ebay and is looking like it will sell with over 70 watchers so if this car hasent sold by then im very interested, did the cat c thing effect the insurance in any way? Other than that its a nice car with no dual mass which is a result. Ill be keeping a eye on this thread and who knows maybe we will meet soon and I get a new car

Me again, cant pm as im a newbie but wanted to say if your after a cash buy rather than swap im very keen, my cars hit its reserve today and id be happy to send ya deposit of your liking and come get the car next weekend or weekend after depending on when my car is picked up

Hi there, im looking for one of these once my bmw sells, ends friday on ebay and is looking like it will sell with over 70 watchers so if this car hasent sold by then im very interested, did the cat c thing effect the insurance in any way? Other than that its a nice car with no dual mass which is a result. Ill be keeping a eye on this thread and who knows maybe we will meet soon and I get a new car

Me again, cant pm as im a newbie but wanted to say if your after a cash buy rather than swap im very keen, my cars hit its reserve today and id be happy to send ya deposit of your liking and come get the car next weekend or weekend after depending on when my car is picked up

Hi matey, thanks for your interest. ive had a swap proposal for a golf gttdi, I appreciate your offer but I must give the other chap 1st refusal. if you ok to hang on, if the swap doesnt go ahead you'll be the first to know

Stop it, your making me want it more lol

I messaged the other chap on sunday and today but not had a reply yet, assuming hes probably busy with work etc. if Ive not heard anything towards the end of the week, I'll drop you a message matey
  • Like 1

Clocked up nearly 200 miles since sunday, she did have a little ecp light winge when joining the a1 putting it into limp mode but pulled over, turned it off and straight back on and was fine. Il look into it eventually. Cheers for a nice easy transaction mate.

Clocked up nearly 200 miles since sunday, she did have a little ecp light winge when joining the a1 putting it into limp mode but pulled over, turned it off and straight back on and was fine. Il look into it eventually. Cheers for a nice easy transaction mate.

glad your happy mate, dont know why the light should have come on tho! hope its nothing and just her throwing a wobble lol.