Returning to the Skoda fold?

Tech1e

I've already had a twin charger owning a Bocanegra when they first came out. I'm still going to be doing 35k a year so it's gonna have to be a diesel.

I've liked the Scout ever since we had one on demo at Startins. I used to borrow it whenever I could.

9003468c.jpg

My Bocanegra

39decf45.jpg

• Like 3

I've been drivi g a totally standard Leon for over two years. And to be honest there is a lot to be said for a nice standard comfy car.

Get the car first and see what's what.

Cant argue with that mate.

Cruising around in a standard comfy fabia SE myself at 22. My mates think i need a flat cap, but im happy. Its comfy.

I've already had a twin charger owning a Bocanegra when they first came out. I'm still going to be doing 35k a year so it's gonna have to be a diesel.

I've liked the Scout ever since we had one on demo at Startins. I used to borrow it whenever I could.

9003468c.jpg

My Bocanegra

39decf45.jpg

Oh, I did not realize you had a twincharger! I do like the look of that Bocanegra:).

And now for the staple question, was yours using oil?

Regardless of the answer to the above, what do you think is causing problems in twinchargers?

I really want to keep it all OE.

The chap who was selling that one listed has another Amundsen + with bluetooth for £380, very tempted.

Currently selling a mint BOSE wave stereo with iPod dock on e-bay, if that goes for good money I think i'll treat myself (again).

I see :) Nothing wrong with treating yourself. 

I've been doing it recently but unfortunately went a tad too far and SWMBO took an exception and I am in trouble now lol

As for the head units Erisin ones look very OEM and plenty of people like them.