Diesel Rhino Diesel Enhancer

ColinD

• Administrators

Available now in the shopping channel of briskoda, is Diesel Rhino.

What is it?

This is a Premium Eco friendly Diesel Enhancer formulated to improve on today's modern diesel. Diesel Rhino is a Cetane Enhancer, it disperses water in fuel and is an injector cleaner which lubricates the fuel injection system whilst prolonging the life of the engine.

Benefits

• Noticeably Increases Engine Power & Performance
  • Improves Fuel Economy by up to 10%
  • Injector Cleaner and Fuel System Lubricator - Prolongs Engine Life
  • Reduces Emissions Drastically
  • Removes Water from Fuel
  • Stabilises Fuel Throughout the Year
  • Suitable for Biofuels and Diesel
  • Suitable for ALL Diesel Engines
  • Diesel Rhino WILL save you money.

Available now through BRISKODA:Shopping >> https://shopping.briskoda.net/dieselrhino/category/other

• Administrators

Link fixed TY Denis.

DPF, TY Wookiee. 

If any specific product queries, best to contact Disel Rhino via the contact form on the shopping site, very responsive and direct to the guys who run DR ;)

Form talking to Ron, it does take a while, and the benefits are long term too. i.e. its not a quick fix oh wow rewrite fuel additive history.

Test have been done with fuel "enhancers" all they do is make you poorer!

hmmmm I have used Millers diesel products with standard diesel for years and get pretty much the same mpg as when using premium or ultra diesel on it's own but for a lot less than the extra pence per litre the premium/ultra diesel costs per tank. (My millers costs me £1 per tank compared to around £3-4 per tank for the premium/ultra diesel). Then when using just standard diesel the mpg is consistently lower than when using the Millers product...... So i personally won't take much notice of what 5th Gear say. ;)

Edited by WaveyDavey
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Not all products are the same, I spoke to Ron@DR and said it's a booster. He quickly highlighted how it's not booster. Hence the comment about long term. It's akin to saying we all drive the same car...

I've got nothing scientific, other than lots of circumstantial reviews here, and on other forums.

Ultimately I'm promoting a trade relationship, the price is about as good as you'll get. Considering the listed price is shipped. If you want some, I'd buy it through this marketplace ;) But I'm biased for having spent days, if not weeks setting things in motion for it :D

Link to topic  & other sites: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/255018-diesel-rhino-fuel-treatment-alternative-to-millers-ecomax/

Edited by ColinD
added link
  • Like 1

Not really much of an outcome on that thread really.... I'll wait and see what others say.... But for me it would have to be nearly twice as good as Millers as that only costs me £9.99 for the same 500ml amount.

Not really much of an outcome on that thread really.... I'll wait and see what others say.... But for me it would have to be nearly twice as good as Millers as that only costs me £9.99 for the same 500ml amount.

What ratio of fuel / millers do you put in?

• Administrators

Hi,

It maybe next working day if you order directly off the DR site? The marketplace I don't think states that, it may do somewhere, as it's made up of lots of sellers, each with there own dispatch rules.

Early day for the marketplace, I'll send the feedback to the development team.

• Like 1

Ahh I see,

I ordered it from the Market place, I recall reading from there it was next day dispatch.... either way it's no major problem, I just wanted it to arrive in time before having to fill up!

it arrived yesterday just in time, so some went into the tank when I filled up. :sun:

Let's see how it gets on!

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think you were right, it's a partial next day from DR:

Items purchsed prior to midday will be sent on the same day by next day service via Royal Mail. Please allow 3 working days for postage, although we send our deliveries on a next day service, on occasion a delivery may be delayed due to Royal Mail.