LCR Brembos, Chrome Grill, Boost pipe (from turbo), rear bumper, boost gauge holder

Right, before this lot gets chucked on ebay, I'll offer it on here. All parts for a MK1 Fabia vRS

LCR Brembo 323 setup - Taken from a low mile LCR a couple of years back. I renewed the bleed nipples, painted them and put new stickers on and fitted with new discs and pads (DS2500s). They are lovely to use, nice bite and really slow you down. They come with calipers/carriers and brake lines. The pads have a decent amount of use left, the discs have a slight lip, to be honest I'd replace them but if wanted they can be included. The only bit missing is the pad retaining clips, I never knew they were suppose to be in there until I removed them and compared to a mates so they will need replacing if wanted. I'm after £350 collected, could post at buyers cost. 

f1fbd9e8.jpg

B5FC60E5-95EB-4576-A13D-85E7C0E3BD3D_zps

Chrome bit of the grill - Reasonable nick, few chips etc but no cracks in it £20 collected

Boost pipe - This is the 90 degree pipe that comes directly off the turbo under the car, it's not very old, I had to replace it after the first one was rubbing on a drive shaft and it wasnt cheap! All lugs are intact, after £30 collected

Rear bumper - Slight peeling of the paint where it sits against the light cluster (unseen when fitted) and a slight cracking of paint where the two parts join. As it's in the line it's not noticeable until close up. SOLD

2014-10-20130437_zps2b8a60d2.jpg

Drivers dash vent boost gauge holder - http://www.swgmotorsport.com/asps/ShowDetails.asp?id=218 One of these, has a gauge in it but I suspect it doesnt work correctly, will include it anyway. PROV SOLD

2014-10-12135954_zps9c9c74c9.jpg

Any questions just ask, anyone after other parts they'll be listed on a thread in here when they're off the car, it gets too complicated otherwise. 

Thanks all! 

Edited by matt1chelski

They were on the car about 2 years so roughly 20,000 miles give or take a bit. I'm in Milton Keynes, Bucks

I'll PM you

ok thanks wouldn't happen to know if they will fit under 17" spiders?