GROUP BUY - CLOSED - Applicators (Postage phase complete - all sent)

samuir1974

Hi All,

During 2014 i did quite an extensive set of product testing on various wax applicators from local and far east suppliers.

A few i have stuck with, many i have discarded - but whilst i was clearing out the garage; i realised i had a box full of these which could make up a decent Group Buy for the keen detailers on Briskoda. It would be doing me a great favour to share these and reduce the number of boxes i have prepared for my imminent house move.  :thumbup:

For now - i'm just thinking out loud, and feeling for interest. It will be something like 10+ styles of applicator in a GB pack - that's the target!

Examples would be Auto Finesse Waxmate, KKD, Nano-Pro brands for example.

If i can - i may even get a handi-puck style added to this - but could push the price up a little.

Anyway - Target would be 10 kits only..... approx cost at £12 plus £2.99 UK postage (proof of postage only)

If the interest is there, then i can certainly progress this with Admin approval and finalise costings - as i will need to order for this.

After the success of the Polishing Pad Group Buy - i certainly hope this brings something to the forum and is useful for the members  :sun:

EDIT: Auto Perfection Intensify wax 30ml sample pots can be added for £5, if interested - absolute 10-only max.

Copy and Paste - Adding names, in the usual fashion:-

Reserves - only 2 (just incase of postal loss/damage etc)

Many thanks,

Ste.

(*price updates - as quotes come in on extra items - i will update)

(**non-profit group buy - no monies made from this Group Buy)

1. KBPhoto

• Like 1

Thanks for the keen interest so far folks - had a few PM's requesting more information.  :thumbup:

If i get the required numbers - i will finalise what the proposed budget will support us to buy.

At that point i can finalise an exact list of items and description of the types/options included.

Best Regards,
Ste.

OK folks..... a bit of research this week and negotiation too - the first 6 applicator types decided for this GB.

If stock levels move in the right direction with 1 vendor; i will manage 11 in total for the proposed £12.50.

I trust this is of interest and my hope is that if even one of these may help/aid your detailing routine - then my job is done!  :thumbup:

So i will leave this over the weekend to see if numbers gather.... thanks for the interest so far  :sun:

Ok folks - first confirmed wax applicator is.... Auto Finesse Waxmate

Manufacturer blurb:-

"The Auto Finesse Waxmate is a cleverly-shaped foam applicator pad designed to facilitate the effortless application of all hard paste waxes poured into standard-sized pots. The ergonomic design reduces finger fatigue considerably, and can also be easily compressed to fit neatly inside the lid of Auto Finesse wax pots for storage."

auto-finesse-waxmate-md.jpg

AF_E46_M3_0002.JPG

• Like 1

1. KBPhoto

2. NorthernMonkey

3. sam83

4. Toxicvrs

5.joshH

• Like 1

1. KBPhoto

2. NorthernMonkey

3. sam83

4. Toxicvrs

5.joshH

6. Aldoo

my detailing box is getting way too big - but i cant resist trying new things!! :P 

• Like 1

So to clarify, this is for a set of 11 applicators to try on different products?

I'm going to put my name down, but don't even know what I'm buying :D

Looking forward to seing the final list of applicators.

Edited by hutchysrs50
  • Like 1

1. KBPhoto

2. NorthernMonkey

3. sam83

4. Toxicvrs

5. joshH

6. Aldoo

7. Hutchysrs50

Edited by hutchysrs50
  • Like 1

So to clarify, this is for a set of 11 applicators to try on different products?.

I think (hope) that it'll be 10/11 different applicators to try out on what ever products you like.

• Like 1

Thanks for the new adds on the list.

You will receive 10+ different applicators in the pack guys - no question.

I will not designate which applicator suits which product.

The idea is that you find the applicators to match the wax, gel, sealant, etc in question.

All the applicators mentioned i'm buying in bulk packs of 10 or more; and splitting these up to allow you to sample them all at the lowest price possible.

I trust that makes sense.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yeah I understand that.

Sorry to be a pest, but what's the turn around looking to be on this?

Say it closes on Monday and everyone has paid by Wednesday, when are we expected to received them?

No problem - thanks for the interest. I'll need to see how stock delivery works out to be honest.

Remember - i'm not a business; i dont stock this stuff. I have some samples to make up part of the order etc.

But best case - if we have 10 signed up by Monday - i'll progress orders and take payment thereafter.

I would then be look to be posting out the following Monday, assuming stock arrives in here in time.  :thumbup:

That's more than acceptable! A week or two is what I expected.

I took part in a recent group buy of bonnet struts, about 6 month ago... People still waiting and going to the police now I belive! So just checking!

Hopefully get everyone signed up soon then :D

Thanks

• Like 2