Anyone see Channel 4 "Dispatches" about diesels Monday evening?

Interesting program about the dangers of modern day diesel engine particulates and nitrogen oxide emissions. If you haven't seen it and want to be depressed, just do a catch up on it. They also look briefly at the way some manufacturers carry out testing for EU passenger car fuel tests. I have to say I've been present at many fuel consumption tests and never seen any of the practices they speak about though. The program is not specifically about any particular manufacturer, but it generalises about the industry. But it's the health risk as drivers that particularly interested me. We all get a serious dose of nasties everytime we drive even with the windows up and heater vents closed, with or without aircon on. Watch it. If you didn't know any of that stuff you'll be amazed. And the extra taxes now starting to be applied to diesel cars is another concern. Interesting!

• Like 1