17" OZ Superturismos -> 17" Gigaro Alloys.

Naths vRS

What I have
For swaps I have my 17" OZ Superturismos which I have had for just over a year and half. Reason for sell/swap is that I'm selling my Fabia later this year so would rather have everything back to as I bought it. These wheels do have kerb marks BUT I am aiming to get them refurbed professionally back to new before selling/swapping them.

What I want.
I'm after a set of either Black/Anthracite/Silver 17" alloys (Original Fabia II VRS wheels) + cash my way. The condition of the Gigaro's need to be in as good condition as possible, I don't mind the odd scuff on the edge but not on the face of the alloy. As for tyres, I can take the rubber off these and swap them for the ones on the Gigaros - so you end up with your original tyres as I don't think there is that much tread left on these.

Photos
IMG_1149_zps58772b9e.jpg

IMG_1145_zpsbc90a175.jpg

IMG_1142_zpsae17de35.jpg

IMG_1139_zps3d578165.jpg

IMG_1150_zps62bfe684.jpg

IMG_1147_zps645e8226.jpg

IMG_1140_zps72c57afb.jpg

c5fce2d7-cee2-49c8-813d-14b4454719b4_zps

Any questions I'd be happy to help.

Edited by Naths vRS

• 2 months later...