2007 (07) Skoda Fabia vRS Special Edition, Number 579

Ad Lav

Many of you that know me will be reading this and screaming 'what?!?!' but continue reading to find why...

Here we have my cherished and soon to be missed Skoda Fabia vRS Special Edition - number 579/1000.

I am the third owner, purchasing this car from Ridgeway Skoda in February 2014 with 53600 miles.

She has now covered 60,650 miles but this will rise as I use it for my commute to work.

Full Skoda Service History, with the last service being done by Caffyns of Tunbridge Wells in August 2014.

Cambelt replaced August 2013, due in August 2017 or 110,000 miles (I believe its due every 4 years or 60k miles)

MOT was today - passed with flying colours and no advisories. Next due 6th February 2016.

Paintwork is in very good condition, the only paintwork it has received was the spoiler for lacquer peel under warranty. I detailed the car myself last summer, removing swirls and wash and polish her most weekends.

I have both keys present, with radio code, service book and original books/documents.

History - I have a small selection of receipts and forms from the previous owner but have some stuff that I had done under warranty - the good thing about having a friendly local dealer!

Accelerator pedal unit changed for new one as revs sat high, quite common on late cars.

Clutch/slave cylinder was found to be faulty at 54,000 miles and replaced.

Rear bump stops, front drop links and wishbone bushes all replaced - I'm quite fussy, local Skoda garage very good!

The car has had new front tyres last summer, so benefits from 6.5mm Continentals up front and 5mm Pirelli's at the back.

The car is standard in every way apart from the front brakes which were changed for a set of TT brakes with Brembo discs and Pads. I have the standard brakes in the loft still.

Those of you that know the Special Edition will be aware of the spec, but for those that don't it comes with the following extras over a standard vRS:

Race Blue Metallic paint.

Numbered leather seats with blue piping.

Red brake Calipers.

6 CD Changer under passenger seat.

Cruise Control.

Privacy glass on rear windows.

These cars are great for munching miles and rewarding the driver with great MPG, mine is no different - my commute regularly see's me averaging around a calculated 55mpg in the winter and 60mpg in the summer.

The reason for the sale after only one year of ownership is due to changing both mine and my wife's car for a bigger family car and I will have use of my work T5.

Located in either TN21 or TN2 for viewing - home and work.

I am looking for £6,000 for her. This buys you a well loved and looked after, low mileage vRS SE.

Please PM me for more details and I will supply you with my email and phone number.

I'll let some pictures do the next bit... thanks for looking.

Adam

290_zps3vjqmkio.jpg

289_zpswpdplwqj.jpg

435_zpshdqemdx1.jpg

281_zpssx7lmolb.jpg

IMG_1373_zpsqwo9no33.jpg

Edited by Ad Lav
  • Like 1

Urrrrggghhhhh this is gorgeous.wont be around long (altho someone is bound to say 'blue SE', why so much more than normal). GLWTS.if I didn't have to buy something cheap to fund a move id all over it having sold my Octy Mk2 FL today!

• Like 1