Parking sensors

MilanM

The trader I bought mine off isn't on ebay any more:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/240366-parking-sensor-failure-oh-for-goodness-sake-the-oem-undertray-epilogue/?hl=+parking%20+sensor%20+failure

The kit's fine and hasn't missed a beat  :thumbup:

Rummaging around, this looks to be the same kit, although I can't be sure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CISBO-Parking-Reversing-Sensor-4-Sensors-Audio-Buzzer-/230384815553?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item35a4014dc1

Still very happy that I ditched the OEM parts.

Gaz

Edited by V6TDI
  • Like 1

My kit a couple of years ago looked the same as the one V6TDI has linked to, but was without the box, and I think something like £6.86.  It's worked fine for a couple of years so far.

Only problem was that the black plastic sensors were a bit too shiny and new looking so I sprayed them with a thin coat of satin black and they matched the bumper strip much better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is good to know as mine stopped working months ago lol.

What seems odd to me is the people on here, who have no problems at all with their OEM kit, who are undoubtedly scratching their heads at the rest of us saying how unreliable our OEM ones are.

Horses for courses I suppose :dull: 

Gaz 

• Like 1