HTC One M8 rSAP vs Lollipop - issue when disconnecting

pab567

After yesterday's upgrade of my HTC One M8 to Lollipop (5.0.1) there is an issue with rSAP: after disconencting from BT phone immediately asks for SIM PIN. With Android 4.4.4 I didn't have to enter SIM PIN after disconnecting from BT.

I have tried to reset both BT (3C8 045 730 D) and phone but it doesn't help. Consulting HTC hotline didn't help either.

Could anyone confirm if he/she has the same issue after upgrading HTC One M8 to Lollipop (official, not XDA or anuy other unofficial build)?

Are you guys using rsap from android-rsap.com? Yesterday my rsap from android-rsap.com was updated to solve an issue with CM12 (Android 5.0). This might just solve your problems.

Same problem here, One M8 with 5.0.1 official and VW PFSE 3C8 035 730D. Allways after diconnect i have to input my SIM-PIN.

Reset don´t solve the problem.

Don´t have this with Android 4.4.4

Today I spend some time in the car and solved my problem eventually quite easy.

First I deleted the SKODA_BT connected device on my HTC M8.

After that I paired the SKODA_BT to my M8 again and the question pops-up on the M8 if it's needs acces to SIM card.

Check the box "never ask again" and push the NO button.

Today I took my Skoda Octavia a few times for a drive and never got to enter the PIN again.

Edited by voxies