TFSI vRS vs ST 2.5

My uncle has just got a 2010 Facelift ST 225 2.5 , we've had numerous races, his just having an air filter and mine have just an induction, with him having more torque, more bph as standard and being lighter, it is what ud expect, but not by much. Just when I hit the 130-140mph he seems to start pulling away, not sure if that's mine running out of puff because of the limited which his is 155mph , Maybe with my downpipe might be a even closer race, but he's had encounters with a golf R and Bug eye impreza, and both not perfoemced as well as mine did, the impreza was nakered and clouded as soon as hit drop it, the golf R followed up to 120mph and the ST started pullingg away, I no it's all about the driver but good God it's Torquey!