Mk2 Fabia vRS for sale :(

chappers777

With great regret I'm thinking of putting my car up for sale:(. My Fabia is my pride and joy but after having to change job roll and take a slight pay cut I could really do with a diesel for the miles i will now be rocking up. As I said I will only sell if I have interest! And I won't sell to a 'boy racer' as such I've spent a lot of money on this car caring for it and looking after her.

If I do sell I would be changing for a Diesel skoda as there the best all rounders in my eyes.

Anyway this is the car as follows:

2010 on a 60 plate with 45k

The car did use oil but the breather fix stopped that and uses many 100ml every 5000 miles

Car has been serviced by skoda every year I've owned her costing over £280 everytime

I service the car every 6 months myself, meaning oil and filter and fill inspection

The car is extremely high spec:

Sat nav

Bluetooth

Parking sensors with display

Cruise control

Heated seats

Auto climatic control

Black roof

MDI input (fitted by skoda after car was delivered)

Voice control

Bluetooth music play

I'm the third owner; first owner was a man who brought his car for his wife they split up so car was transferred this was backed up by the skoda as it did raise a few hairs before I saw the proof. Then the lady brought a roomster because her dog was too big for the car.

Never been raced or used on a track, car is completely standard apart from team heko wind breakers, and the center silence delete which can be put back to standard with request

Car has been run on 99ron and runs very sweet the gearbox update and fluid change was carried out so is now very smooth no issues at all

£6950 is what I'm looking for Ono open to offers

One wheel has damage and will be replace before sale with new boots on required wheels

Thanks all!!

post-102633-0-76727500-1422739547_thumb.jpg

post-102633-0-86649500-1422739602_thumb.jpg

post-102633-0-80549500-1422739634_thumb.jpg

post-102633-0-26168900-1422739675_thumb.jpg

post-102633-0-83534100-1422739697_thumb.jpg

Edited by chappers777
  • Like 1

Do you have any info on the engine ie recalls, replacement and current oil usage situation?

I have a friend who is currently looking

Hi wakey, the cars on its standard engine from new, did you some oil but had the breather mod carried out which fixed the issue to somepoint it will use about 0.4l or 0.5 l every 5/6k miles so very good In my eyes and for these cars :) hope that helps

All recalls have been carried out, heated seats nothing wrong with them but they were changed for some reason and I must say setting 2 is very hot!! But I like that, the service campaign on the dsg was carried out and its smoother and faster now

Edited by chappers777

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...