Yeti ordered!

albero78

Dear all,

My name is Andrea, I am Italian and live in Brussels.

Finally after many months (probably more than one year) of deep thinking I ordered my Yeti! It is the first Skoda for me.

I will therefore be soon part of the family.

This January the offer from Skoda Belgium was hard to resist (the total discount for the model I purchased was beyonf 7000€).

I also found that - at least here in Belgium - the 2015 yeti includes more options than before. The Ambition equipment includes for example the read led lights and the grey central part of the roof bars. This beside the new Amudsen of course. My only disappointment is that to have the front led lights it was necessary to purchase the xenon lights which cost 1050€ (!) so my Yeti will not have front led lights...

The car should arrive here in the end of April and now of course the agony of the waiting begins.

For the records: I am 36 so I do not count for the statistics of that German paper that was quoted in another post! :D

So this is the model I ordered:

Yeti Ambition Outdoor 1.4

• Jungle Green
  • Sport seats silver
  • front and rear parking sensors
  • Parking camera
  • Cruise Control
  • Panoramic roof
  • sport exhaust
  • electrical foldable rearviewmirros
  • warranty 2+2years

I decided to leave the standard Erebus alloy wheels since I like them a lot.

Looking forward!!

Andrea

• Like 2

Congratulations Andrea, I like you took a long time to decide what car to have (18 months!).

This will be my 2nd Skoda, replacing my Skoda Fabia 1.4 16v Elegance Estate that I've owned for nearly 10 years and has been the best car I've ever had.

I picked up my Yeti last Thursday and was most impressed,and it just keeps getting better.

We did just over 350 miles (563 km) yesterday and are still finding nice little features that make the Yeti a pleasure to own

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

yesterday I received a call from the Skoda dealer that my Yeti had arrived.

Of course I went immediately despite the flu and I everything is in order and I am course looking forward!

Here it is:

IMG_20150417_174632825.jpg

• Like 1

Dear all,

My name is Andrea, I am Italian and live in Brussels.

Finally after many months (probably more than one year) of deep thinking I ordered my Yeti! It is the first Skoda for me.

I will therefore be soon part of the family.

This January the offer from Skoda Belgium was hard to resist (the total discount for the model I purchased was beyonf 7000€).

I also found that - at least here in Belgium - the 2015 yeti includes more options than before. The Ambition equipment includes for example the read led lights and the grey central part of the roof bars. This beside the new Amudsen of course. My only disappointment is that to have the front led lights it was necessary to purchase the xenon lights which cost 1050€ (!) so my Yeti will not have front led lights...

The car should arrive here in the end of April and now of course the agony of the waiting begins.

For the records: I am 36 so I do not count for the statistics of that German paper that was quoted in another post! :D

So this is the model I ordered:

Yeti Ambition Outdoor 1.4

• Jungle Green
  • Sport seats silver
  • front and rear parking sensors
  • Parking camera
  • Cruise Control
  • Panoramic roof
  • sport exhaust
  • electrical foldable rearviewmirros
  • warranty 2+2years

I decided to leave the standard Erebus alloy wheels since I like them a lot.

Looking forward!!

Andrea

Are those Erebus wheels 17" or 16"?

This is my second car with the Pano Sunroof. The first was a Tiguan and now a Yeti. People say I must be mad paying over £1000 for a sunroof but I have to say it's the first option I agreed to have.

The second option is the camera. It's a great improvement on the one fitted to the Tiguan. Mine is linked to the Amundsen II unit and the view is astounding... It's so "wide angle" I can see not only the back bumper (fender) but also the lower section of the rear number plate. It took me ages to work out what the yellow thing was with some black marks on it until it dawned on me it was the number plate.. Great alllround rear vision.

I hope you get rid of the dreaded flu in time for the collection date. Enjoy. I have had mine for just three weeks and cannot believe how much better it is than the VW. It's alot quicker off the mark, more economical and has the most amazing turning circle!

They are erebus 17'' and it was not the easiest choice for me. These are the standard alloy wheels for the ambition outdoor here in Belgium after thinking about it for a while I decided to keep these and not "upgrade" to another model.

I must say that I love them and I am even more satisfied than expected!

• Like 1

They are erebus 17'' and it was not the easiest choice for me. These are the standard alloy wheels for the ambition outdoor here in Belgium after thinking about it for a while I decided to keep these and not "upgrade" to another model.

I must say that I love them and I am even more satisfied than expected!

Hi all,

yesterday I received a call from the Skoda dealer that my Yeti had arrived.

Of course I went immediately despite the flu and I everything is in order and I am course looking forward!

Here it is:

IMG_20150417_174632825.jpg

Would appear the C pillar is the wrong colour?

I really like Jungle Green which is what my new Yeti is too. Interesting that specifications vary between countries. I wanted Annapurna alloys but had to settle for the standard Origamis which, now that I have them, I quite like. Are your side trims the ones with the chrome ledge? I have those as part of the Outdoor Plus package which has become a very expensive option since 1 January this year.

Correct, and the silver roof bars and door mirrors seen in Albero78's photo.

So the silver roof bars and the silver door mirrors were there by default in the outdoor ambition here in belgium. The chrome edge on the sides was an option for only 25eur (no kidding)!

The side trims with chrome on my car are part of the Outdoor Plus pack whcih includes

Interesting.... I have an "Outdoor" but the side trims are black with no chrome edge..... Strange that you say you have them Denis

They are part of the optional Outdoor Plus package as below. The price of that increased from £485 last year to £725 from 1 January this year.

'Outdoor Plus package* Includes tailpipe trims, black protective side mouldings with chrome ledge, decorative side sill covers and protective rear bumper cover in aluminium look. Only available on Yeti Outdoor'

So the silver roof bars and the silver door mirrors were there by default in the outdoor ambition here in belgium. The chrome edge on the sides was an option for only 25eur (no kidding)!

Same in Switzerland (though I'm not sure about the silver roof bars...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk