'Dooka' Wash Pad Group Buy. CLOSED

ChrisRs

I have been in communication with 'Dooka' over the last couple of days

They have agreed to do a group buy on 10 of their fantastic Wash Pads (Large size) if there is enough interest..and their Wheel Mitt too

Baker21 (Founder of Dooka and inspirational Detailer.. posting on Briskoda) ran this group buy a while ago

HERE

Rob @ Dooka will confirm soon and give me details of how to purchase

Price will be £18 with Free Recorded delivery(TBC) for the Wash Pad ...Full Price with the Wheel Mitt ..TBA

Please register your interest in the usual way below

Reserves

Wouldn't it be easier to ask them to do a Brisky discount code once enough interest is generated? Then people can buy what they want etc :)

They dont work this way..and as said..the GB will be limited to 10 items

These Wash pads are probably the best sheepskin Pads you can get anywhere IMO

Yes they cost a little more..but you get what you pay for

15% off and Free postage is a marvelous deal

Dont just take my word for it

This is a Review on DW:

Dooka Washpad review

Up until now my weapon of choice has been Sheepskinshop Mitts the ones without the thumbs. They have lasted well compared with the Meguiars lambswool mitt I used before that. In fact the SSS mitt is pretty much still intact. Why change then? Well using thick black rubber gloves I soon got fed up taking my hand in and out each time to rinse out before the next panel and trying to avoid the cuff coming into contact with the bodywork in case it caused scratching was wasting time.

I ordered one from Baker21 who was very quick in replies and the pad arrived the next week (Dispatched on a Thursday arrived following Tuesday). First impressions were that it was very very soft but very big. The but being that I thought it may be hard to handle without dropping whilst washing the sides of the car.

So car snow foamed and Megs grit guard bucket filled with the usual 2 1/2 caps of AG shampoo and off I went. First thing I was happy about was when wet its was easy to handle. The pad holds a lot of water and glides over the paintwork reassuringly easily and a roof or bonnet takes no time at all to wipe over. No more faffing with cuffs and taking hands out a mitt so it was a faster process rinsing between panels.

Usually a new wool mitt sheds a fair bit on the first wash but I never noted much with the DOOKA wash pad and I can confidently say I will not be going back to the faff of mitts again for the bodyworkthumb.gif

I have both the large and wheel pads after visiting Chris last year and agree with what he says. I thought they would be more difficult to use than a mit, but once wet I find them easier which surprised me. The wheel one is excellent- Chris showed me how easy it is to clean the back of the alloy spokes by just cupping it in1 hand to get it in place then holding it with 2 to get to places that normally you'd have to take the wheel off. I don't use them on the sills or mudflaps though. For that I use a mf mit, more to keep the large pad as clean as possible and prevent me from dropping it on the floor, which is probably overkill on my part.

• Like 1

Update:

Price for one large Dooka Pad will be £18 with Free Recorded delivery

1. alex_e3

2. sam83

3. ChrisRs

Reserves

Price for one large Dooka Pad will be £18 with Free Recorded delivery[/b]

1. alex_e3

2. sam83

3. ChrisRs

4. Littleade

Reserves

• Like 1

1. alex_e3

2. sam83

3. ChrisRs

4. Littleade

5. Iain tb

Reserves

• Like 1

The car will be due for a good scrub after being away for 4 months, whilst my wife neglects it!

1. alex_e3

2. sam83

3. ChrisRs

4. Littleade

5. Iain tb

6. Cactusjack

Reserves

• Like 1

Guys - I use both a large Dooka pad and a Dooka wheel mitt - both are superb, and just what you need for a careful car washing session at the moment with all of the salt on the roads (my car is caked in it). This is a great price so do get stuck in.

• Like 2