problem starting Scoda superb 2.6

padstow

Hi All

This is my first time on this site so i hope i have put this question in the right place.

i own a 54 plate skodasuperb 2.6 Automatic. i am a lorry driver, and can leave it standing for a week at a time. I came home tonight and tried to start it, but the battery whent flat. i purchast a new battery, and replaced (what a pain) the old one. I then tried to start it again, but it would try to fire up  but did'nt. I think it may have flooded, but I am not sure. I decided to leave it over night, and try again in the morning. if it was just flooding will it clear it self over night, or have i done something wrong. i am no mechanic and had it looked after by All Electric Skoda dealership in king heath Birmingham. I had warrenty till Jan this year, but it no over 10 year old ( but only do 31000 miles)so they would'nt renew it. it has full service history, and been well looked after as it my pride and joy.

I would be grateful of any advice, but really want to know will i caurse and damage turning it over and trying to start it in the morning.

i thank you for reading this, and hope someone can help.  

regards

jeff       

• 2 weeks later...

Hi padstow, I know this reply is a little late, but if you're still having problems you'll get help if you post in the relevant section i.e. Superb. Hope you get sorted mate.