Columbus with DAB

Garnett

Hi

Ordered my Laurin & Klement Octy today due for delivery 28 Febuary. I have a full Columbus Set Up just three months old that will be for sale. It is the DAB version withe the very latest firmware and mapping. I have the pin number as well. I went to great expense to get the correct surround for my 2011 Elegance with the criss cross aluminium (photo attached) which set me back £85! I have a shakfin combined DAB/FM/GPS antenna. Like many the GPS gives a poor signal so I was advised to replace it with a GPS antenna under the dash which works fine. Finnaly I have the two 3.5 meter Fakra cabbles that connect the antenna to the Columbus. It all cost me more than a £1000 last November. Ideally I would like to sell together but could possibly split. Available on 27 February. PM for further details.

post-106182-0-22890100-1423255130_thumb.jpg

post-106182-0-51853700-1423255142_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had heard the dealers charge insane prices for these bits of plastic! Part# 1Z0 858 069 AC BE9 with the silver hatching seems to be available new for around £50 delivered from a few places, eg;

http://www.cars-equipment.com/www/en/shop/skoda/oem-1z0858069acbe9-navigation-trim-for-rns510/?tpl=product_detail

http://www.skodaparts.com/product/octavia-navigation-trim-2008-2013-50212

Would you accept £35 delivered?

Hi

The Antenna and surround is sold. I still have the extension leads and the Columbus. I would do them for £650 plus delivery (£20)

Thanks

Garnett