how do i explain this one...

jeppard

And that colour has been a topic of debate for some time now, people either love it or hate it, but I think it sticks out a bit much for the direction the project is going

And that colour has been a topic of debate for some time now, people either love it or hate it, but I think it sticks out a bit much for the direction the project is going

mmmm, you want a colour that doesnt cause too much curiosity, but will also look the part once you transform from the sleeper stage . . .

metalic blue?

oh oh oh, impreza blue! oh yeaaah

• Like 1

Not sold on blue, been looking at every shade of red for the last year, at the moment I have a hotwheels car I bought specifically for its colour thats winning..thats not the strange thing though, we also have a spare kettle and a lamp that has no home because they were nice shades of red

Not sold on blue, been looking at every shade of red for the last year, at the moment I have a hotwheels car I bought specifically for its colour thats winning..thats not the strange thing though, we also have a spare kettle and a lamp that has no home because they were nice shades of red

HaHa

deep candy red with slight flake? at quick glance may look dark red maybe brownish but in the detail its another story

Sounds roughly correct, but i've been toying with Matt faded looking reds and getting a faded workshop like decal on the doors. Think I may just stick to getting some work done on it and settle with whatever red thing I've found at the time :-D

• Like 1

Ha, I was about to read bossfox's thread but im still at work and the 90 pages is just a bit much :-D working away today so I might just settle in the hptel bar tonight and have a nosey :-P

Ha, I was about to read bossfox's thread but im still at work and the 90 pages is just a bit much :-D working away today so I might just settle in the hptel bar tonight and have a nosey :-P

That's the Citigo one...

The Fabia and Yeti ones are shorter. ;)

God dammit, the least pages you have on any of these is on an electric car... I don't think we can be freinds if you're gonna be cooler than me and have fun with more cars than me :-P

Just saw on Facebook today, have any.of you seen the guy in Sweden with a volvo t5 engine mounted in the back of his pickup? Looks.Like another pretty mental project!!!

Ive been a it below the radar recently so I missed this topic... well done that man.. top project. Im in the middle of a similar project using an audi transaxle and rear mounted engine... cant wait to see more updates for this.

• Like 1

Cracking idea and build fella. Constantly got bonkers ideas floating about in my head aswell and love to see there's others out there :). A fabolous self built toy to scare the proverbial out of many a big money off the shelf car. Congrats and respect :)

had a sick day today...so i did what anybody would've done...got up at half seven and went straight to the shed with a hot cuppa tay!
felt like i was neglecting this a bit but i have been busy! anyway I am now up to three pedals mounted and working as pedals aswell as a steering wheel in position and working, however the adjustable function has been removed because racecar.

DSC_0059.jpg
this is a caddyru accelerator

and this is my modified clutch servo
DSC_0060.jpg
DSC_0061.jpg
DSC_0072_1.jpg

this however is a little close to the downpipe hopefully a bit of heat wrap will stop ant boiling of the clutch juice
DSC_0064.jpg
DSC_0062.jpg

i've got about 15-20mm from the heat sheild to the down pipe in any direction

the three amigos
DSC_0073_1.jpg

kept my brake servo on the passenger side to make a bit more room
DSC_0069.jpg
DSC_0077_1.jpg
its the standard caddy master cylinder which has a bigger diameter than the impreza one but is shallower so i'm presuming they're about the same volume and aren't gonna give me any hassle, i can use either brake servo because they both fit so i'm gonna go with the caddy one and swap them around if theres any issue.

this is the rest of the hydraulic clutch....pipework seems a bit long for me so i'll be shortening it back a tad
DSC_0076_1.jpg

and the subaru handbrake is ready to mount back on too

DSC_0075_1.jpg

• Like 1