Breaking - L&K Black Octavia Estate

zowow

Hi All, 

A friend of mine who doesn't use the internet is breaking this L&K estate - pretty complete at the moment - I'm up at his most weekend so I can grab any parts that people might be interested in. 

Please let me know if you need anything and I can give prices. 

:)

Cheers

James

post-69791-0-52817200-1424007811_thumb.jpg

post-69791-0-76638800-1424007817_thumb.jpg

I'll come back to you with prices ASAP. Forgot to add the interior is available and it has heated seats - including switches and loom wiring - it also has xenon headlamps :) 

In the heated seat loom and heated seat switches? and the xenon headlamps?

I'll get prices and come back to you

Id be interested in the loom and switches and headlamps too please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything can be couriered :) I'll double check the condition/get a pic for you

Do you have the boot carpet (with the hardboard type attachment underneath)?
If so, could it be couriered?

It is indeed a diesel, I believe the engine is no good but the turbo is in good condition. As far as I know the exhaust is good too, but i'll check

Nice one let me know....my one has gone where the rear section joins the front section looks like the steel clamps have rusted and ate the pipe away so that is probably a common place for them to go.

Hi,

I am interested in the front Ashtray unit (if it's in working order)... I am quite new here so not sure if I am able to PM you directly about it?

I have Paypal etc if that helps the seller. 

Cheers

Hugh

Hi There, 

Believe the ashtray unit is all fine, feel free to drop me a PM to discuss prices

Hi,

I am interested in the front Ashtray unit (if it's in working order)... I am quite new here so not sure if I am able to PM you directly about it?

I have Paypal etc if that helps the seller. 

Cheers

Hugh

It's a bit awkward to see at the moment but they think the exhaust is all okay, drop me a PM and we can arrange prices/delivery :) 

Nice one let me know....my one has gone where the rear section joins the front section looks like the steel clamps have rusted and ate the pipe away so that is probably a common place for them to go.

hello mate im after a spare wheel,iv got a mk2 octavia estate,will it fit mine i think mine are 16inc alloys

Hi mate, I think the stud pattern is different between the mk1 and mk2