switch off Auto Windows

rv125

I think it is done via VCDS. Do you have access to it?

It is usually referred to as "comfort functions with remote".

It will be in the coding for the CCM (central convenience module).

• Like 1

Thanks Jimbof I havent Access to VCDF But there is a good independent garage with the equipment within driving distance he re coded a key for 10 quid last year I will give him a ring.

icid In answer to your question why. I have locked the car only to return in the morning to find the doors open and all the windows down when putting the key in my pocket I must have pressed the switch this has happened several times luckily nobody has helped themselves to anything yet

Thanks Jimbof I havent Access to VCDF But there is a good independent garage with the equipment within driving distance he re coded a key for 10 quid last year I will give him a ring.

icid In answer to your question why. I have locked the car only to return in the morning to find the doors open and all the windows down when putting the key in my pocket I must have pressed the switch this has happened several times luckily nobody has helped themselves to anything yet

Even if by accident you would have unlocked it after locking it first, if no doors were open (as in pulling the handle to open), should have locked by itself within 30 secs. As far as I know this is factory preset, with or without built-in alarm, so maybe is worth checking if there is something wrong in the CCM (setting or imperfect contact).

thanks that makes a lot of sense it has been a shock to find the car with all the windows down  after I thought it was all safe, once all night in town I now keep checking which is a bit sad

I will run a few tests on the drive and let you know. its a 20 min drive to the  independent garage don't mind paying just not ripoff M/D rates

I was hoping it was a diy Job but the best tec I have a 25 yr old timing light  lol

That is better than before. However, I would disable the auto down windows, just to be completely safe. Should be possible to do it via VCDS.

Trimis de pe al meu D5503 folosind Tapatalk