Another Yeti Rival?

CFB

Pity it has that awful Jeep set of teeth!

Not as bad as mine though.

Which reminds me, I must take them out and send them away for a steam clean and re-coating.  Bloody dental laboratories charge a fortune theses days, don't they?

Yes makes you think that even our Yeti's being 6+ years old, in design etc,

how far ahead they were and how good the "Snowman" is.

Copies don't or very rarely come close.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a UK video on the Renegade that's fairly informative:

https://youtu.be/ilD1NNWG1Dc

Gosh did the Jeep PR people write everything for these guys to say? I've never heard so much praise being put on something without a single negative aspect being mentioned. And I've read a fair few negative things about this car too. So a pretty unconvincing. one sided review that I have to say. I'll take most of what was said with a pinch of salt. I'm not saying it is a bad car, as I said above I liked it on the whole at the motor show. But as gold crusted and amazing as this review makes it out to be, it certainly isn't either.

Did no-one notice that at 1 min. 43 secs he says "The front seats are unusually UN comfortable" ?

But, in truth it's clear it was either a mispronunciation or the sellotape repair in the tape on the Grundig reel to reel caused a slight hiccup.

• Like 1

Did no-one notice that at 1 min. 43 secs he says "The front seats are unusually UN comfortable" ?

But, in truth it's clear it was either a mispronunciation or the sellotape repair in the tape on the Grundig reel to reel caused a slight hiccup.

Listening again it did sound as if he said they are "unusually uncomfortable".  Yay, one negative comment that slipped past the Jeep PR spiel.  :)

There was a bright yellow one displayed at Crufts recently - it made me shrink in horror!

It certainly looks 'a dog' of a vehicle :)

Had a look on the Jeep website and configured the Renegade up to the spec of my Yeti, the options list just goes on and on.Me I would go for a L&K Yeti any day of the week over the Renegade and come to that the Fiat twin brother the 500X.

Tony

Looks like the interior designer for dash / steering wheel has been taking lessons from Ford.- Close eyes & throw lots of buttons from behind the drivers seat at dash & wheel.Too many & untidy.

I know the Yeti is quite boxy, but this looks like they have taken a new Fiat Panda , expanded it & put Jeep badges on.

Another Yeti rival -----------  eeerm -------------personally = No

I saw one of these last week and thought it was quite a pleasant looking vehicle in the metal.

I don't know whether it's quite my thing but I'm pretty sure I'd go for a closer look and a test drive if I was shopping round at the mo.

• Like 2