"AUTO" Wipers

No, nothing, just the phone which connects to the "premium" and "media" ... Hopefully the new module they fit on the 20th March will fix the issue, the car is 7 months old, for the first 5 it worked perfect, I tried my existing Galaxy S3, and Note 3 which did the same, disconnected/reconnected but always to "premium"

I then got my new Note 4 a couple of weeks ago, restored the unit to factory defaults before I paired it, and it worked perfect for 2 weeks, then on the way to the dealer played up... 

But both kitkat and lollipop do this by default, why do you need an app?

After updating to Lollipop I experienced random dropouts and the worst: phonebook didn`t load anymore. So I installed paid app Bluetooth Phonebook and got my phonebook back again. And after installing app Bluetooth Auto Connect no more disconnections.

Everything worked fine with Kitkat, but seems in Lollipop the bluetooth is having serious troubles.

After updating to Lollipop I experienced random dropouts and the worst: phonebook didn`t load anymore. So I installed paid app Bluetooth Phonebook and got my phonebook back again. And after installing app Bluetooth Auto Connect no more disconnections.

Everything worked fine with Kitkat, but seems in Lollipop the bluetooth is having serious troubles.

My Nexus 5 updates the phonebook and connects just fine.

What device? Official lollipop or custom ROM?

My Nexus 5 updates the phonebook and connects just fine.

What device? Official lollipop or custom ROM?

Galaxy S5, stock, official update. Even downloaded Lollipop from alternative Samsung`s server and reflashed the phone but no success.

At least it works now with these apps.

Update.. 

Does this sound like the bluetooth module has a fault with the rSap side of things... I think it does to me.... 

Friday morning on the way to the dealer connected to "Premium" after a short while )about 3 miles) it disconnected... (like it has been doing for a month or so), thought about it for a while then reconnected to the HFP (basic bluetooth)

I stopped the car, turned off the ignition which I presume will "power down" the module, restarted, connected to rSap "Premium" again

After the dealers did the software update to the Columbus on the way home, again connected to "Premium" it disconnected but refused to reconnect until I pressed connect on the handset then again connected to HFP not "Premium".

When I left the dealer the second time it disconnected again from "Premium" and I had to reconnect again manually, again reconnected  to HFP

Saturday worked faultless on "Premium"

Today on the way out it disconnected from "Premium" but did, after thinking about it connect back to "premium"

On the way home, disconnected from "Premium" again, thought about it then reconnected after a while to HFP

So, does it sound like there is an issue with the rSap side of the bluetooth module causing a random issue reading the SIM card causing it to loose connection to the rSap (Premium) connection and making it connect to HFP only which is easier ?? 

It does sound like the software upgrade has not helped, but the module cannot keep the "premium" connection.. 

I really hope that the new module on the 20th will cure it, always worked on "Premium" faultless... It worked faultless for 5 months

Please reassure me that my bluetooth will work again in rSap when the module is changed Lol 

On a plus note... the variable wipers seem a little better since the rain/light sensor was changed ,,just been out in a shower moved the speed lever from the far left to centre and they did not stay on all the time... :) 

Just the above driving me nuts now ..Lol 

In the words of Victor Meldrew..... .I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Just been out for a couple of hours and the bluetooth worked perfect on Premium rsap... no drops at all .... Damn cars....Lol 

Roll on the 20th. get the module changed :) REALLY hope that will be it then... 

:(

I STILL "Don't believe it" damn cars.... 

Day 2 and still working... must be the module... Everything crossed all will be "Normal service has been resumed" on the 20th... 

Weekend number two since they fixed the "auto light" sensor, the lights are working perfect :) 

Just the bluetooth module to be changed next Friday although it is now working ....STILL! , 3 days OK last weekend, and OK today.... 

Been to the dealer this morning, new module now fitted :) it even disconnected on route, but reconnected to Premium very quick... 

I have checked the unit and it is now a 3C8 035 730E rather than the "D" as fitted originally, so later module.. paired up OK and was OK on the trip home, and the shopping trip..... Fingers (and everything else for that matter) crossed and a prayer said it will now stay connected... 

No idea what it could be if not... tried new phones, they updated the Columbus firmware, and now the module..... 

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease  work now Lol