New(er) octavia Vrs

Hi all after seizing the engine on my much loved 2001 red vrs 148,000 miles, coilovers, remapped I have had to buy a new car.....

I am now back with a 2003 silver Vrs 106,000 miles, rear parking sensors, cruise control. Has taken a couple weeks to start to like the car but after putting the new wheels on I am starting to like it a bit more. I am selling my other car for £650 with 17" spiders on it and the coilovers so hopefully get my loan money back but just wanted to say I loved my octavia that much I had to get another be it the right thing to do or not.

• Like 2

I was and really wanted to but i put my sensible head on and we have big speed bumps normal cars catch at 3 main places I go and get fed up leaving car on main road cos cant get my car into car park at (kids school, her work place, and snooker club) I know I could raise it but to get in these places the ride height is near standard. I might aswell keep it on old car and get as much as I can to help pay back for my new car