Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TFSI 06 hatch

dirk1978

Hi all,

The time has come for me to part with my vRS. I'm advertising here because it's a really nice car and would be best going to an enthusiast who knows what they're looking for.

IMG_20130608_201910.JPG

Vital Stats:

black hatch

10 months MOT

Full Skoda service history up until I became the owner at about 80k, where it's had a couple of services from independent garages

Timing belt done at 65k

18" wheels

New tyres on front from last MOT and service just before Christmas, rear tyres have done about 10k but have plenty of tread left

Not sure what was standard or optional on these but it has everything you can think of; dual-zone climate control, heated electric mirrors, cruise control, etc.

Inside I've changed the original Nexus head unit to a Pioneer double DIN CD/MP3/USB/AUX head unit with bluetooth audio and phone. The mic for the hands free is correctly installed. The 6 disc changer from the boot is a bit pointless these days so I've removed it and the plastic frame which just took up space. The interior is spotless.

Mechanically sound. Clutch and DMF seem absolutely fine. It can sometimes wobble slightly on tickover due to a bit of TFSI valve coking. I bought the inlet manifold gasket to take it off and clean it out at some point but never got round to it.

The entire air con system was replaced 2 years ago. I used auto-aircon in Redditch who have a great reputation. They changed the compressor for a Denso unit, the condensor, radiator, dryer, expansion valve and all related components.

Outside it has a few scratches and stone chips which are in keeping with the age of the car. There is a small dent in very edge of the O/S rear door.

If you're looking at this you know what a practical, modern, nice car these are. For a quick sale I'll take £3500.

I'll get some more photos at the weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Looks very interesting.

I'm seriously biting my lip only because I was interested in a TFSI but really newer and a lot lower miles than my own Fab vRS which is same year and about same miles

(otherwise whats the point of changing is my thought),

also I've got a 2nd car coming (which makes for 3 cars already in our household!) so otherwise things would get very cluttered at ours lol

Gotta say looks like a great car for someone ! Looks well looked after and well priced !

• Like 1

Oh forgot to say, I'll throw in the Thule foot pack and fitting kit so to have a full Thule roof rack you'd only need the wing bars. Worth about £100. Also I'll throw in the Brodit phone/PDA mount which is Octavia specific. You'd then only need the phone-specific holder side.

Where abouts are you located mate?

Somewhere near Redditch I guess?

It says Bromsgrove below his avatar so I guess it's there wherever that is - midlands I think

Lovely looking car btw

Yeah as Wakey says, I'm in Bromsgrove.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...