Second cars......

vRSAnt

I'm quite lucky as I'm being gifted a MGF (160 VVF model!!) thats just over 10 years old and very little miles on the clock - just needs a head gasket possibly although that's not a given yet.....bit of a minter.

I think this will become more of the "fun"/weekend car !

Whats your other car, for fun or maybe convenience or what have you........

• Like 1

Pulsar GTI-R. Although i'm yet to get on the road i'm very much looking forward to having quite a bit of fun over the summer.

Fuel consumption is pants but the power and noise is orgasmic.

Had the need to replace the starter motor yet? Lmao

My Fabia is little more than a garage ornament most of the time, normally i'm driving one of my works Demo's which is either a Toyota Hilux 3.0 Invincible, Lexus IS300h or a Toyota GT86.

Still prefer the way the Fabia drives over anything else i bring home, nothing modern comes close to a small car with a large torque rich engine, and nothing Hybrid will get near the MPG that the Skoda does.

I have a feeling the mg will need the head gasket doing.

They are notoriouse for it. So glad I got a mk1 Octavia vRS over a new MG back when I was looking.

My fabia vRS is the daily and I have now got another e39 as as a bit of a project/summer cruiser. 4.9l V8 noise is deadly at any rpm.