Second cars......

vRSAnt

Yeh it goes well mate, did 147bhp on the rollers, not a lot but when you think it's sub 800kg it's a pretty good power to weight ratio! So much fun too drive as well :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I bet mate. A throwback to the 205 gti day's.

That's a bummer. Well I hope that doesn't happen. Gearbox is the weak point though, although most of it can be put down too, big power or unsympathetic driving.

I used to be a Mechanic for Nissan and we all used to try and avoid the GTI-R's as no one ever wanted to work on them.

Well hopefully I'll be lucky and won't have too many problems. I didn't pay that much for it in the first place so worst comes to worst I wouldn't have lost much.

The guys over on the Pulsar forum seem quite helpful and their doesn't seem to be too many horror stories. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Well hopefully I'll be lucky and won't have too many problems. I didn't pay that much for it in the first place so worst comes to worst I wouldn't have lost much.

The guys over on the Pulsar forum seem quite helpful and their doesn't seem to be too many horror stories. Fingers crossed.

The engine is a good 'un unless tuned badly, clutch and trans are fragile if abused, avoid 0-60 idiocy.

Oh, and it's ugly, but fun nonetheless.

Thank you. If I don't get any problems I've got a bargain on the other hand I could've brought a lemon only time will tell.

It's had a gearbox replaced by the previous owner and as far as I can tell it's had an updated clutch. The cars been mapped by Horsham developments, it's plenty quick enough just need to make sure all the basics are up together especially the brakes they are quite poor.

Going to have some fun though that's for sure.

Ford Mondeo st200 full stainless fully decatted exhaust v6 sounds lovely oh and triumph speed triple and unrestricted gen 1 hayabusa, but love my stage 1 fabia ,and I'm 56 lol wife thinks I should grow up, I say never ha ha.

• Like 1

Never driven one. As much fun as advertised? See lots on track days and always wondered.

More fun than they've any right to be given how cheaply they can be picked up.