Telephone Directory within Amundsen+

Eck45

I am really having a problem with this inasmuch as every time I start my 2012 Model car the Amundsen+ system Synchronizes with my phone via Bluetooth - no problem there as the procedure is great and the car connects to my phone very easily - what the problem is my telephone list of contacts on my phone has changed somewhat but the LIST of CONTACTS within the Car replaces the LIST of CONTACTS on my phone and as much as I delete old numbers on my phone the CAR SYSTEM keep putting them back.

I have even tried a Factory Reset but that did not work either - so any advice on this would be gratefully received

I don`t think that the car`s bluetooth module can copy any of contacts to your phone. Check your phone settings under Contacts -> contacts to display. I believe your problem lays there.

I don`t think that the car`s bluetooth module can copy any of contacts to your phone. Check your phone settings under Contacts -> contacts to display. I believe your problem lays there.

Checked my phone and did not even know that there was a choice so under CONTACTS to DISPLAY is was set at ALL and I have now changed it to PHONE so I shall see how I get on next time I am in the Car - Thank you for pointing that out I do hope it resolves the problem

I am not familiar with Amundsen, but check out also phone settings in Maxidot: Phone -> settings ->phone book -> select memory. Select phone memory there. Slecting SIM and phone memories simultaneously could display double contacts as well.

I am not familiar with Amundsen, but check out also phone settings in Maxidot: Phone -> settings ->phone book -> select memory. Select phone memory there. Slecting SIM and phone memories simultaneously could display double contacts as well.

I certainly will try this - I tried what you said earlier but it did not work and after deleting a few old numbers on my mobile I jumped in the car today the synchronization started and on completion the numbers I deleted off the phone were back - so it is definitely the car contacts and numbers being synchronized to the phone - have another try tomorrow

I am not 100% sure but there may be a difference between Amundsen and Amundsen+

It`s weird, because it should be one way traffic only - from phone to car, not the opposite way.

It certainly is a weird one so try again tomorrow "Phew"

I have a similar problem, I cannot add anymore numbers with names, the number only show, yet the name is still shown on the phone, I have don't a full reset to delete all the unit numbers but they still return

Edited by skippy41