Mk1 Fabia VRS alloys x 4

Ok peeps, bought these just the other week with a view to refurbing them and using as summer wheels on my Mk2 VRS.  However i have today bought a Track Car which is going to mean i can't afford to spend any extra cash so to make room and cash for my new project i am putting these back up for sale.

They are all straight and true with no buckles, however they are not the tidiest, despite still being usable if you wanted a spare set of wheels they would be well suited to use for refurbing.  Even better is they have no tyres which means no charges etc to dispose of old tyres.  You could even refurb them yourself at home as the marks are not major and once sanded and resprayed would look good as new.  I have pictured all 4 to show marks.

Centre caps included however they could do with refreshing or renewing.

Not much else i can say, these are the 16 inch wheels from a mk1 Fabia VRS in 5x100 so will fit many cars.  Look great on a mk2 Fabia too ( i have a set on currently for winter use and ride lovely)

Located in Sittingbourne kent, pick up only please as too much hassle to ship

Looking for £150 for all 4.  Thanks 

IMG_8094.jpg

IMG_8093.jpg
IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg
IMG_8088.jpg
IMG_8087.jpg
IMG_8086.jpg