Kenwood DNX 520 VBT GPS SAT NAV with iPod cable and Reverse Camera

hursty999

As above;

have fitted to my Mk2 Octavia VRS which is being Part ex'd at the weekend.

complete with 

- Kenwoods DNX 520 VBT Headunit

- GPS reciever

- Phone mic

- Kenwoods iPod Cable

- Number plate light reverse camera

- Power inverter to prevent static on image 

- Boxed with manuals

- Facia plate for Mk2 Octavia - have 2 one with climate and one with normal heather controls

The only thing you would need to buy is an RCA cable to run from front to boot as to much hassle to remove for what it would cost to buy another.

A very nice factory fit addition.

£425 Posted or Collection from Bath Somerset.

post-108746-0-22311400-1425288438_thumb.jpg

post-108746-0-74606700-1425288513_thumb.jpg

post-108746-0-11042900-1425288515_thumb.jpg

post-108746-0-58902400-1425288516_thumb.jpg

Hi. I don`t suppose your fascia plate is carbon look for the climate control one is it? How much would you let it go for please as a separate sale to the stereo.

Thank you.

Mark.

Hi. I don`t suppose your fascia plate is carbon look for the climate control one is it? How much would you let it go for please as a separate sale to the stereo.

Thank you.

Mark.

Its been wrapped in some Carbon wrapping; not sure what it is under that. I would rather keep it until either the car is traded in with the stereo or the stereo sells incase the new owner needs it. Car is being traded in on Sat so if I still have that after the weekend then you can have it.

Thanks mate, let us know either way please. Surely you`re not trading it in with the stereo? Remove it regardless and sell at your leisure is surely the better option.

Thanks mate, let us know either way please. Surely you`re not trading it in with the stereo? Remove it regardless and sell at your leisure is surely the better option.

Car was trade in priced with the stereo and if I take it out price drops quite a bit so will go with it in and don't really want to have to pay more out and then be left with a stereo which is no use to me. My fault really as should have taken it out before going to look at the new car