What colour wheels on a black superb?

I'm going to get my wheels referbished as the lacquer has started to peel away.

Was thinking of changing the colour of the wheels while I'm at it. The car is a black 3.6 twin door with the standard 18' rims.

I'm thinking some kind of gun metal colour. I don't want anything to in your face, just a change really.

Has anyone got any recomendations or pictures they can share?

I would advise you to buy new wheels rather than get your current ones refurbed.  A refurb will cost you £280-£300 and you're stuck with the same boring design.  There are some VERY tasty wheels out there for c.£400; even if yours are shabby they should fetch c.£200 to put towards a new set.  It will then feel like a new car for an outlay of c.£200.

Here's what I did:

IMG_20140719_195106_zpscbef3a92.jpgClee%20Hill%203..._zpsf5lejmbc.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the opinions guys.

I'm not brave enough to go for white or blue. I want a subtle look. This is why I want to keep the origional wheels.

I have been quoted £50 a wheel. Does this sound about right?

• Like 1

Thanks for the opinions guys.

I'm not brave enough to go for white or blue. I want a subtle look. This is why I want to keep the origional wheels.

I have been quoted £50 a wheel. Does this sound about right?

Sounds very good; I couldn't get a quote that cheap, even from back-street shysters.

Nice wheels, but they'd be a sod to clean! I had multispokes on a previous car and looked spot on when clean but drove me mad when cleaning them.

Nice wheels, but they'd be a sod to clean! I had multispokes on a previous car and looked spot on when clean but drove me mad when cleaning them.

You should try cleaning the sirius wheels, again look great when clean but a real pain to maintain.